chapter 4 silver and crimson

" emphasizing"
' thought '
[ Sacred gear ]

( Pendragon territory )

A giant castle nearby England there lived the Pendragon mansion home of  Arthur Pendragon and Le fay Pendragon or to be exact one of the wife's of their new pillar now we see them walking through the hall's.

Arthur: sister tell me how have you been with your current husband - he asked looking at his sister at the corner of his eyes.

Le fay: it's great actually though I can say the same to you - she said as she was looking at her ring - though you must make a move before my husband takes your lover - she said in a jocking manner that made Arthur petrified.

Arthur: * serious* I will not allow that to happen - he said as he prepared his sword - even if he said he is the strongest I won't back down from a challenge.

Le fay: good luck.

With that both walked towards their parents to have an interesting conversation on what they were doing during their time away.

( Kuoh )

We see issei, great red and uryu enjoying their lunch on the rooftop minding their own business because it's already been a week since issei and great red arrived and let's just say the boys gave some interesting  nicknames along with uryu for issei he was given the title "silver lone wolf" because of his cold attitude and for great red " the king of delinquent's" the reason was he beat up some gangsters and some who wanted to recruit him though when they asked who he respects his quote " I only respect yusaku nii-san and no one else" as for uryu he was given the title"cold king" because he was distant with others though for the girls they've given them some interesting nicknames issei, great red and uryu were given the title one of " the great Onii-sama's " along with kiba being one of them then their individual nicknames for issei he was given " the calm and collective guy" for great red " the strong and courageous guy" for uryu " the guy with a few words" though issei, great red and uryu didn't really care what they were called now back to the current matter issei, great red and uryu were enjoying their lunch.

Issei: I swear those guys really are a bunch of idiots - he was referring to the faction's who turned they're back's on him.

Great red: well look on the bright side at least your not alone - he places his hand on issei's shoulder - and besides if they attack do you really think they could win?

Issei: well your not wrong but I wonder how long they will last.

( Flash back )

Before issei died we see him chained up with his body having eight wounds and his left arm was gone he looks at Sirzechs.

Issei: your making a big mistake here - he was looking at his former lovers family and Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: hoh and what are you some sort of god? - he said in a mocking tone as everyone laughed along with issei's parents.

Issei: let's see if you can back those words because your future won't have a single hope - he said with a big shit eating grin.

Rias: how dare you spoke like that to the devil king you lowlife being - she grabbed issei's face- your nothing but a shell of the true dragon without your infinity power your not a threat to us  - she said with confidence and a big smirk.

Issei: * smirk* hehehe let's see how long you last - he said as his eyes were covered by his hair.

Ophis: because of your emotions your weak that's why I took away my power from you - she said as she showed a white orb.

Ddraig: [ because of your perversion you tarnished my name you pathetic being. ]

Issei: ' remember those words you overgrown lizard because were not friends anymore.'