chapter 2

Gen pov

I pull him in by the chin a little closer, I stare at his big, blue eyes.

He looked scared, I like when people look scared, especially of me. But I don't want him to be afraid.

"Hm~ your so precious~" I tell him. He very slowly nods. "I've already told you, I'm not gonna hurt you, no need to be afraid!"  I tell I'm, noticing he's worried.

He nods again, I could tell he was afraid of me. "Uh.. so why am I here-?" He says, turning his face away from me and trying not to look at me. I turn his face back, "because.. as I said- I love you!" I tell him.

"Your not gonna uh.. rape me.. are you..?" He asked, scared, I shake my head. "Of course not-! I don't want to hurt or scare you!!" I tell him.

"Okay.." He says, slightly relaxing after my reply. I grab the two front strands of his hair and put it behind him.

I untie his arms. Not his legs though, just incase he might try to escape. I grab his arms and pull him towards me. He seems to flinch very bad at me tugging his arms-

I put his arms around my neck and my arm behind his back. Then untie the legs, I pick him up bridal style. He looks stunned,

I carry him into another room, where he can sleep. It has a bed, water and a few paintings for him.

I lay him down on the bed and smile at him. He just looked at me, confused.

"You can rest." I tell him, he just sits up and looks at me, "thank you..?" He says. "Why do you seem confused?" I ask him. "Oh, I just thought that I wouldn't get a bed, or that I'd have to stay in that chair-" "don't worry, I'm not torturing you- just keeping you so of course you get a bed!" I say.

"So.. do I sleep?" He asks,"yeah- what do you think?" I ask him. "Sorry-" he replies.

"Don't be sorry!" I leave the room, and go into mine. I'm just gonna make sure he doesn't do anything stupid before I let him sleep on his own.

(Genyas watching mui through a camera )