carry on from last chap

So the story of how muis hair got cut, it'll be muis pov. (Its not his real father it's a step father, so it's not the one we know from the manga)

I walk home to see dad sitting at the table- he looked at me funny..

Mum isn't home.. so I'm a bit worried- but to be honest she wouldn't really.. well- stand up for me.

I look at him and a sinister smile plasters over his face.

He patted a spot for me to sit down.. I felt very hesitant but he kept getting more.. and more aggressive

I finally sat down, he then smiled at me. "So.. how was school?" He asks. I nod, "uh- it was alright-" I say, he stands up and goes behind the couch. "What happened?" He asks, "Uh.. just the normal stuff-" I reply. I started to get anxious.. I don't like him being behind me.

He started tugging on my hair.. and then stroking it, but aggressively stroking it..

"Hmm.. you clearly haven't cut your hair like I said.." He says, I look back at him. "Oh.. uh.." I say, he tugs my hair really hard.

That's basicly his way if abusing me since it would leave no bruises or injuries that anyone could see..

"Wait here." He says, walking out of the room. My hair was going over the back of the couch so I pulled it towards me.

He came back after a while and put a pair of scissors on the table next to us.

My heart dropped.. he grabbed my hair again and I started panicking.. he started playing with my hair. He laughed at one point.. "I think it's time we take care of this." He says, raising my hair in the air and dropping it.

"Oh I've been waiting to do this for a while~" he says, grabbing the scissors.

He grabbed a large chunk of my hair and cut it short..

He kept going.. and mum arrived during him doing it, she looked devastated..

He continued cutting it until he was done.. my mum rushed to me and hugged me. She apologized she didn't get back earlier.

(This is what he explained to genya)
See yall later