chapter 6

Yuichiro pov

"Yui darling- we need to talk.." I hear my foster mother call. "Coming!" I reply.

What's she talking about..? What did I do in school- what have I searched recently- did I forget to do something?

She pats a spot for me to sit down. She puts her arm around me, which I think by now she'd know I hate but maybe she just like it.

"I'm sorry to say this but.. you.. *sigh* how do I put this.." she says, I started to get worried,

Do I need to do something for school? Cut my hair? Change schools?

"Muichiros.." she says, "mui?" I ask, she nods and starts to rub my back lightly. "He's gone missing.." she tells me. My heart dropped and my stomach sank. "He's gone..?" I ask, trying to speak so I won tlet out any emotions. "Yes.. he's been missing for a few days now.." she tells me.

"So I'll.. never see him again.." I say, "no yui.. he's not confirmed dead so there is a chance he might come back.." she tells me, I felt a tear trickle down my face. "No.. yui come here.." she says hugging me.

Muis.. gone..

My younger brother.. the only person I trust.. the only person love.. my only brother relationship..

Is gone..

He's gone..

He won't come back..

..

I slightly push away from mother

"I'm going to my room now.." I tell her, she looks sad, then nods, "yui if you want to talk I'm here okay?" She says, running her fingers through my hair as I walk away.

I sit on my bed and cry, I grab my picture I have of us hugging and look at it. It only made the crying worse..

"Mui.. I.. I just want you back.. in one peice.. not injured.. please come back.." I say out loud. I hug the picture and grab his old plushie. It was his but he gave it to me recently. I squish it as hard as I could and curled up. I layed down with the plush and cried.

"I'm.. a horrible big brother.. I couldn't save him.. is it.. my fault..?" I ask myself, I started balling my eyes out, I scrunched up my hair in anger and sadness. I grabbed a hairtie and tied it back. "Mui.. wherever you are.. if you are bale to hear this.. which means you dead.. but if you can hear it.. I love you.. your my younger brother for ever.. I'll never leave you.. so please don't leave me.." I start saying over and over, chanting it.

I eventually fell asleep crying.. and dreamt of him.. of him coming back and hugging me.. even though I've only just found out.. it feels like he's been gone for years..