chapter four

Gen pov

What.. the hell...

How fucking DARE HE?!

He hurt mui.. he cut his hair...

He deserves to fucking suffer..

Don't get too aggressive.. muis here right now..

I braided his hair lightly

"So he abuses you?" I ask, he nods. "It really hurts.. he pulls my hair as hard as possible.." He tells me. "And then he cuts- oh my god.. he's a fucking dick." I say, he nods.

I took out the braid and stroked it I wrapped my arms around it and basicly hugged it.

I nuzzked my face into his hair, I could tell he seemed to think it was a little weird.

"Mmmm~" I let out. Mui just kinda stayed there, wondering what I was doing. I leaned away from his hair after a little while.and continued to play with it. I wanted to make sure that I spend every moment I  an doing things like these until he stops me to do something else.

"I remember one time these guys who bully me put glue in my hair and I had to cut it aswell.." I snapped back to aggressive after that sentence.

"What..?" I ask.

"In art class, these guys that always tugged at my hair and stuff. They put glue I my hair to the point it was unsavable. It was so sticky and and matted together that I just grabbed scissors and cut it in the bathroom.."

I got outraged..

Why would anyone think it's okay..?! To do that to mui..

Poor mui..

I'm gonna torture those guys.. gouge their eyes out.. whatever it takes for them to suffer.. one scream from them for every strand of muis hair he had to cut of because of them..

I took a deep breath in and stroked his hair one more time before I set it down, it was very long.. hip length, maybe longer?

I pat him on the head. And then go set off to get some stuff ready, I left him in his room

I did quickly get him a glass of water since he had finnished the other one. He looked at me with a tiny smile. I don't know if he was just putting it on or not, but seeing him smile made my day.

I made some breakfast for myself. Then went back to see mui after I ate.

He was trying to sleep, or just resting. I pat him on the head, he looked at me "you alright?" I ask, he gives a slight nod. His hair was scattered everywhere, I collected it all and put it over his shoulder he held it in place there, he slightly stroked it. But not much.

"Who were the people who bullied you?" I ask him. "(Insert three bully names here)" He replied.

There we go..

My next victims..

Yandere! Genya x MuichiroOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara