Comfort In You | 7.

© All Rights Reserved

Shri.

We kept turning into endless hallways, it's been five minutes and we were still walking. This place was humongous, we passed closed doors while some doors were left slightly adjure , I still didn't have enough time to peak inside but from my two seconds wondering I got what I wanted to know , these were bedrooms- pleasure rooms for all the monied clients who succumbed to their lust and desires.

Again, this proved my theory . People , especially men are led by their lust and desires. It's as if nothing else matters in that moment when their genital area is aroused and their primary goal is copulation.

I can never truly understand human behaviour. Perhaps I ought to leave it those who perfectly understand this behaviour.

I watched the way he moved. His long legs walked like he belonged here. He took perfect strides , as if he were to familiar with the place , while my strides were shaky , careful and unsure as he continued to lead us to the very end of this building.

He stopped right outside a black door and retrieved a small key from his back pocket. He metal door clicked open and he slowly pushed the door open. Funny thing was that I wasn't even the slightest bit concerned about my safety in this moment. That should have said something about the way my mind worked because the last two times I was with him , strange and unexplainable events took place.

He mixed me the most delicious drink I have ever had in my entire life and I still don't remember what happened that night even today. It's as if everything else that happened after that drink didn't exist. I had woken up in the most amazing and most comfortable bed I've ever slept in , I took a bath in a bathroom that deserved to be on the reality shows. I was in a mansion!

An estate!

Bigger than any mansion I'd seen on television. I had breakfast that would pay my rent and bills. I even scored new expensive clothes.

And the cherry on top was that I got to ride in a flipping SUV and I was chauffeured around like I was one of the important people.

I was delivered to my doorstep. I tried not to think about how I didn't tell anyone my address and the driver somehow knew exactly where to take me and minutes later my phone that has been missing for over 72 hours magically reappears. Bet on my life those were all related.

I had no idea how this night was going to turn out and I wasn't even the slightest bit concerned or worried about my safety because something inside told me I'd be safe.

The room was nothing like I've ever seen. The entire atmosphere changed the second I stepped inside.

Black.

Everything was completely black. Not another colour insight. Black marble walls that mirrored the floor. It was too black- it immediately sent cold shivers down my spine and made all the hairs on my body stand. It felt like I stepped into a black pit without a way out.

There was a huge black table in the middle of this huge room. On top of the expensive table were what I assumed was files and documents, they were inside a black paper bag, next to it were stationery items, your pens , pencils etc. Besides those few items , the table was empty. Behind the table was a huge leather chair that was fit to be a throne.

You could smell the expensive leather coming from the chair . On the far end of the room were leather couches making the letter U and a dark small table in the middle , not forgetting the shinny pearl rug.

It wasn't hard to guess that the owner of this office was a man who preferred to be in the dark. I tried to imagine the owner based on how this room was designed. It wasn't hard to picture a robust built man who likes to be in black or dark colours. I pictured his skinned buried in ink. From the aura coming from this room , this man was always in charge , he commanded the room. I imagined him having troubled eyes. His voice , a deep nonchalant tone.