Comfort In You | 11.

®  All Rights Reserved

Shri.

True to his word , Scott knocked at my door at six . He had pickle burgers and ham sandwiches with him. The man could make any outfit work. He could have worn gutter clothing and still  could have made it seemed like he was sampling a new expensive designer item that hasn't been released.

Tonight he wore casual , navy jeans that showed off his incredible workout legs and a white short sleeved t-shirt that hug his biceps and defined chest in the right places. Scott's body was tattoo free. He had this ideology that his body was a temple and the muscles he worked hard for at the gym were all the art he was ever going to get.

Another one of his many ideologies was that he was still trying to salvage his chances of getting into heaven. We have to remind him each time that his chances are getting slimmer everyday.

He finished his look with a white converse sneaker. You know Scott is on hunter mode when his energy and posture is so easy going.

" It's a good thing I'm not going to be seen with you . You look very nice."  I greet him.

" You can say it kid , I look devilish handsome". he said with a smirk. I took the food bags and began dishing up for us.

It's probably a good time to mention this to him , "Hey Miller , a friend of mine is going to be joining us tonight , she'll meet us there."

He puts down his pickle burger , I can't wrap my head around his fascination with a burger that has pickles stuffed inside them. he cocks his left eyebrow at me, " A friend you say..." he says putting emphasis on the word ' friend.'

" Yes. I have friends outside you and Mira." I fire back, slightly getting offended by his suggestion.

He raises his hands up as a sign of surrendering, " I didn't say anything."

" You didn't have to anything for you to say it."

" Okay. Sorry kid, now tell me about this friend of yours." he picks up his burger and takes a mouthful bite. I finish chewing my ham sandwich. I raise a finger up as a "just a second" gesture.

" Sloane is a very good friend of mine , so don't try anything. She's a colleague of mine and she's just a sweet person. She's very attractive but don't try anything. I want her to have a good time with us tonight."

" Thank you for such a very detailed description of your friend , Sloane." Scott rolls his eyes at me.

I could only stare at him. I don't understand him sometimes.

" I don't understand you sometimes." I found myself voicing out my thoughts.

He scoffs, " You don't understand me? I don't understand you! Just now, I asked you to tell me about Sloane and you tell me how wonderful she is."

" Wow Shriad. You were supposed to tell me the colour of her hair, the colour of her eyes, how her body is."

" How was I supposed to know that you wanted me to describe her physical appearance to you. I told you that she's very attractive."

" Attractive alone isn't enough. It adds nothing to the imagination kid."

" Well, she's still a hard limit. A no go zone."

Scott groans , " What if she likes what she sees and wants to hook up?"

" Scott Miller , If Sloane wants to hook up, you better hook down. I mean it."