⌜ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ⌟

"Yo Han! You need some more help in there?"

It might've been the seventh or seventieth time she asked, but he never got tired of hearing her. After all, Trish had put up with him for almost a year now since their first encounter in the taxi car he'd stolen and they had never looked back ever since. Sure, there had been some very high highs and very low lows, but they'd somehow managed to always find each other in the chaos. The people around them might've been against their relationship at first and the couple themselves had even doubted if they could last together, but they stood the test of time. Hopefully, it could stay like this for many, many more years to come.

Han finished smoothing out his girlfriend's precious Prince poster on the wall before turning to her. "Nope," he smiled with all of his teeth showing, "you got here just in time."

Leaning against the doorframe, Trish looked around the room in surprise. "Oh my gosh," she crossed her arms, "you're really down bad."

"Just trying to do something for my girl before she came back home from work," Han playfully shrugged his shoulders. "Pretty good, isn't it?"

"So I'm officially moved in with you now?" She stepped away from the door and walked up to him, placing her hands on his chest.

Han wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him. "Yeah, you're stuck with me now," he teased, "hope you don't get cold feet."

"I think I can take you on," Trish leaned forward, "hope you can handle me."

"How about I just show you tonight," Han said in a low, sultry tone.

The tip of their noses were now touching, Trish's dark eyes staring deep into Han's, her fingers creeping their way to the intersection of Han's neck and his jaw. Han rested his hands on Trish's hips, softly pulling her closer. He didn't hesitate kissing her right away, she was simply irresistible.

Trish squeaked happily as their kiss deepened. She and Han both stumbled around the room as if they were ballroom dancing, though this was very different than waltzing in Cuba with a crazy criminal boss. Trish's back eventually met a wall and the couple further embraced each other, Han's hands leaving Trish's hips to slowly roam her body.

Before the tension could escalate, Han's flip phone started to ring in his jean pocket. Loudly sighing in frustration, he broke himself away from Trish to answer it.

"Hello?" He asked, frowning. "Yes, that's me. Of course, it was no problem, really. Yeah. Well, last I checked, Inspector Lee, Agent Carter and Agent Johnson went to live in China. Yeah, they occasionally call. Sure. Really? Wow, that's ah, that's something, yeah. Of course. I promise to consider your offer, thank you. Yes, have a nice day."

Trish placed a hand on Han's shoulder. "Who was it?"

"The FBI," he answered, saying it as if he didn't believe it himself.

Trish held her breath. "What do they want?" She was still highly cautious of them, after all, they knew about both of their father's pasts.

"They're looking to recruit me in one of their special units to monitor the Triad," Han said, putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Like a mole situation?" Trish knitted her eyebrows.

"Not sure," Han squinted, "but I'd probably have to travel to China at some point, yeah."

"Oh," Trish's strong gaze faltered. "So, what are you gonna do? You could help them a lot you know, think of all the inside intel you have, the things you saw your dad doing and-"

"You want me to take the job?" Han interrupted her, calmly asking her what she was insinuating with her little ramble.

"I want you to be able to reach your full potential," Trish bit her lip. It was true; she didn't want Han to be stopped in the world because of what may have happened in the past, mainly his time in jail. He deserved another chance at life and if that included a job like this, at least he would have an important career.

"I won't do it without you," Han gave her a cheeky, corner-smile.

"If you say so," Trish smiled back, shaking her head.

His eyes widened as he leaned back. "You'd be ready to kick some more triad butt?"

"Almost as ready as I would be to take your last name one day," Trish let go of his shoulder and let her hand slide down his muscly arm, slightly flirty.

"Don't give me too much hope, now," Han scoffed.

"Might as well cuz I'd say your chances are pretty high with this one," Trish took his hand.

He quickly squeezed hers. "You know I'll use that against you, right?"

"I'd like to see you try," she said almost as if it was a challenge, tilting her head.

Han walked up to her and turned his head a little to the side, his mouth close to her right ear. "How does 'Mrs. Sing' sound to you?"

Trish turned her head so that they were face-to-face again. "Like a retired spy lady with two badass kids and a retired, kung fu master spy husband."

Han gave her a peck on the nose. "I'm satisfied just being a regular, non-stealing cab driver for now."

"And I'm fine being a regular, non-stealing cab driver's girlfriend," she told him.

Han smiled. "I love you, Trish."

"I know," Trish teased.

▄▄▄