Bio

Name: Y/n

Species: Cybertronian

Gender: Male

Occupation: Autobot

Looks: About the same size as Ratchet, Black design with grey outlines all around him

Transformed Appearance: Black and Grey Chevrolet Nova with grey stripe lines on top of the car

Backstory: Y/n was a soldier to the Autobots, and like all Autobots he was created by Primus the creator of the 13 primes and all of Cybertron after the situation with Megatronus. He fought alongside the Autobots to stop anything and anyone from destroying his home from the very beginning and was considered to be one of the strongest directly under Optimus Prime, and when the war began he was one of the bravest Autobots to take up arms. The Decepticons who were led by Megatron wanted to rule over Cybertron and the only way to do that was to destroy his own kind, and along the war he nearly succeeded only to be thwarted by Optimus and Y/n but the victory was short lived as the two Autobots knew that Cybertron was all but unable to survive.Y/n and his close friend Bumblebee were sent off Cybertron to a planet Earth to find and take refuge among its people,but they were also tasked with protecting the planet, much to the displeasure of Arcee a long time friend of Y/n. It wasn't long after Y/n and Bumblebee got separated from one another and sent to different parts of Earth and lost the other, only for them to be reunited over the duration of the time Bumblebee was sent there.

Love interest: Arcee