Darkness Rising prt 5

Optimus Narrative: Previously on Transformers Prime.

Megatron: Bravo Optimus, you may wish to save your strength for the main event!

Arcee: We need to find Fowler and get these kids out of here.

Jack: It's your fault we're stuck in this intensity, what were you thinking Miko?

Raf: I know math when I see it, and that is one serious equation.

Y/n: Autobots, let's finish this!

Jack: If this was just an average day with the Autobots, then I don't want to be apart of it.

Megatron: Your mindless agenda resulted in the disabling of my ship and the delay of my Plans!

Bulkhead: So that's it, you're just giving your life away to Megatron?

Y/n: It's given us progress before, why stop now?

Optimus: Megatron's building a space bridge to bring through his conquering army.

Ratchet: But the only place Megatron could recruit that many fallen warriors...

Optimus: Cybertron.

*Cue intro*

We start the final chapter of Darkness Rising off with a piece of Dark Energon flowing through space until we see a giant space bridge to which the Dark Energon flies through.

Optimus: We cannot allow Megatron to send Dark Energon through his space bridge. If we fail the dead of Cybertron will rise. Swarm through its vortex and invade Earth bending humankind to Megatron's twisted rule.

Y/n Pov:

I drive Jack to work and prepare to start the day off smoothly with a nice drive, little run and maybe afterwards a quick bash of Decepticon heads after taking Jack home. Everything is going good until the two of us hear speaking.

Arcee: Nice bike.

Y/n: Arcee?

Jack: Really, Miko already tried with me and Bulkhead tried with Y/n. Tell Optimus we respect him big time, but if you're at war with the Decepticons there's nothing we can do to help.

Arcee: Optimus didn't send me and no one's asking for your help, but Y/n are you seriously giving yourself up to Megatron?

Y/n: Like it or not, you can't stop me Arcee.

Jack: Ok, If we both agree I'm not warrior material...

Arcee: Jack I just lost someone I care about and I may lose someone else I care about. Maybe it's the grief talking, maybe you're growing on me, whatever it is I'm just not ready to say goodbye.

As Jack looks at Arcee I just prepare to go until she stops me.

Arcee: And don't think you're off the hook yet either!

Y/n: Arcee I love you, but how Ratchet's been acting since they came into our lives... I don't know, they're growing on me too.

Arcee: And you just giving your life, your spark away is just going to solve it?

Y/n: No, but it's better me than you... If you, or Jack, or Raf, or Miko or anyone else I cared about lost their life I don't think I'd be able to live with myself. I don't want to give my life up but it's the only way we stop Megatron...

Jack: You really mean that Y/n?

Y/n: Of course. And I'm not just saying it because you guys came into our lives, I legitimately mean it from the bottom of my spark.