Darkness Rising prt 1

We start the story off with a beautiful sunset and on the road we see a red 1970 dodge charger driving around and speaks.

Cliffjumper: So there I am on the lookout when outta nowhere these high beams light up my rear view,and then it hits me... I'm illegally parked.

The scene changes to a blue motorcycle.

Arcee: Another parking ticket?

Cliffjumper: Better, the boot!

Arcee: Big metal tire clamp,impossible to remove.. You know Cliff, sometimes listening to you reminds me of the good days.

Cliffjumper: You mean Y/n? We'll find him Arcee, besides he said he'd find us when he got the chance plus we found Bumblebee.

Arcee: Bee was just a lucky shot, I just miss him...

Cliffjumper: Yeah, I miss 'im too... Anyway the local police do their thing and I let them get all the way down the block, that's when I kick off my shiny new shoe and Bang!

Arcee: New York's finest soil themselves.

Cliffjumper: You know me Arcee, you mess with Cliffjumper...

Arcee: And you get the horns.

Cliffjumper just laughs and Arcee continues.

Arcee: Don't know how that complies with Autobot rule number 1: Keep a low profile.

Cliffjumper: What can I say? Patrolling Energon out here in Dullsville gets lonesome, yeah I see what you mean when you say 'I miss Y/n.' He always made the day something to live up to.

Arcee: And the night...

Cliffjumper: I don't want to know what you two do at night!

Arcee: Good, because what we did is nothing you need to know!

Cliffjumper: You know, being out here almost makes me miss the Decepticons.

Arcee: Like Jasper Nevada's a party? We're alone wherever we travel on this rock Cliff.

Cliffjumper suddenly stops talking and notices something on his scanner.

Cliffjumper: I'm getting a signal.

Arcee: Need backup?

Cliffjumper: Do I ever need backup?

Arcee: You did when it was just you, me and Y/n.

Cliffjumper: This is different

Cliffjumper drives to the source of the signal and finds an Energon mine, which depending on where an Autobot is in the world could mean good news or bad news.

Cliffjumper: I just found a whole lot of Energon!

Cliffjumper's engine refs until he gets incoming.

Cliffjumper: Decepticons!

Suddenly a big ship appears and a blaster shoots Cliffjumper into the crater of Energon, and a few Vehicons drop out of the ship from a hatch and Cliffjumper gets prepared for attack and defend.

Cliffjumper: Arcee, about that backup.

Cliffjumper prepares himself until suddenly a Chevrolet Nova comes in and joins in.