Con Job!

We look at the Autobot base in the sunset and on the inside Bulkhead and Miko are walking through the corridors after finishing the chores around the place.

Miko: Alright chores are done, now can we do some dune bashing?

Bulkhead: I don't know Miko, last time I spent a week picking sand out of my articulators... but there's a monster truck rally in town.

Bulkhead continues to walk with Miko on his shoulder until he stops at Ratchet calling out to Optimus.

Ratchet: Optimus I'm receiving a signal on a restricted band, it appears to be coming from a starship inside this solar system.

Y/n: Ratchet, are you sure your sensors aren't messed up?

Ratchet: The computer never lies Y/n.

Y/n: Ok, then what is it?

Ratchet: According to this, it's an Autobot identification beacon.

Jack: So there are other bots out there?

Arcee: The masses scattered to the galaxies when Cybertron finally went down, but Cons have been known to bait traps with false beacons.

Y/n: Plus we haven't gotten a single Autobot identification beacon since the day I came along, so if we're all in favor that this is a trap then I'm all for it to at least check it out.

Bumblebee: (What if it is a trap?)

Y/n: Then I'll send Starscream a little present.

Y/n cracks his knuckles signaling he's ready for a bot-showdown but Arcee puts her hand on his back and starts patting it.

Arcee: Easy there tiger!

Optimus: Unknown vessel this is Autobot outpost Omega One, identify yourself!

???(comms): I've had warmer welcomes from Decepticon combat brigades.

Y/n: Wait a minute... It can't be you out there...

Bulkhead: Wheeljack! You old Con crusher, what are you doing all the way out here?

Wheeljack(comms): Bulkhead? And was that Y/n too?

Y/n: You Had Better Believe It, You Sight For Bot Eyes!

Wheeljack(comms): Alright then, what's with all the security?

Bulkhead: The rock we're on is crawling with Cons. How soon can you get here and even the odds?

Wheeljack(comms): Sometime tomorrow, if I put the metal to the pedal!

Y/n: We'll wait for you until then, in fact I might just come up there and join you in an old fashioned arm wrestling match!

Wheeljack(comms): You and what vehicle? You can't fly!

Y/n: You wanna try me on that one again?

Wheeljack(comms): How's Arcee doing?

Y/n: Fine and still mine!

Miko: Another bot's coming here, how cool is that?

Optimus: Wheeljack. I know him by reputation only, can you verify his voiceprint?

Bulkhead: He is 1,000% the real deal, Optimus!

Optimus: We will send landing coordinates Wheeljack, safe journey.

Bulkhead: See you soon buddy, I'll make sure you get a proper welcome.

Arcee walks up to Bulkhead and Y/n wondering who the contact is and how he knows about her.