Darkness Rising prt 4

Optimus Narrative: Previously on Transformers Prime.

Megatron: It's as if the blood of Unicron the Destroyer flows through my veins.

Ratchet: Dark Energon, it's so scarce as to be virtually non-existent.

Fowler: Contact with civilians!

Bulkhead: We're protecting them.

Starscream: Fetch me this Fowler.

Bulkhead: It's an SOS.

Y/n: Now tell me where my commanding officer is, or I send you to Megatron in pieces.

Bulkhead/Miko: Scrap!

Megatron: RISE MY ARMY! Behold The Power of Dark Energon!

*Cue intro*

Optimus Pov:

The undead Cybertronian begin walking towards me and Ratchet.

Ratchet: Megatron has desecrated the resting place of our fallen ancestors and his own!

Optimus: Not even the dead are free from his warmongering.

As the dead surround myself and Ratchet, Megatron is just admiring his dirty work with a grin on his face.

Megatron: At last symbiosis. I can feel it, I possess complete control over my army... Destroy Them!!!

Megatron sicks his undead warriors on us and all we can do is defend ourselves, but it appears to be all in vain because no matter how many we knock down they just get back up.

Ratchet: Optimus if our combatants are already deceased, then how can we possibly defeat them?

As I continue to shoot I try buying Ratchet some time.

Optimus: Ratchet retreat, bridge yourself back to base!

Ratchet: No I shall stand with you Optimus, you may require a medic when this is over with!

As me and Ratchet start fighting for our lives Ratchet slices off one of the arms of the undead Cybertronian.

Ratchet: I recommend dissection, the smaller the pieces the better!

Optimus: Sound advice, old friend!

Me and Ratchet begin to slice and dice as many as possible and Ratchet's plan was as always an excellent one. It appears that dissecting them of their parts stops them from fighting any longer so our combatants are not so undead as we thought.

Megatron: I have mastered Dark Energon. When you fall Optimus you too shall join my army, and when I'm done with you I will go directly to your second in command and make him one of my followers as well!

That last line drew the line, so me and Ratchet continue to slice through the undead Cybertronian to get directly to Megatron.

Bulkhead Pov:

The Vehicons start shooting at Jack and Raf who dodge every shot,or almost every shot. Raf trips and falls to his back and Jack to cover him only for me to drive right up to them.

Bulkhead: Get In Now!

They get in and I start driving off to avoid fire.

Jack: Thanks Bulkhead.

Raf: Yeah thanks.

Bulkhead: What are you doing here?

Jack: We were worried about Miko, have you seen her?

Miko suddenly pops up from behind them.

Miko: What's she look like?

I drive them to safety and go back out to find Fowler and give Y/n some assistance.