Meeting

Amelia's pov

I've been here waiting for 5 minutes, Dad says he is about 10 minutes away from the school so I'm here standing up talking to some persons that I had class with, "had" used as the past tense because after today I will no longer have classes with them because we're all graduating.
I finally saw my dad's car so I said to them, "Uh, guys my rides here I'll see you on graduation" and gave them all hugs then walked over to the car.
"Hey dad", "What's up kiddo?, how was the last day as a high-school student?",he said, "Well we  just talked all day in class",I said. After that the rest of the ride was silent, I soon realized that we were not going home, I turned to him and said, "Dad, this is not the way to our house, where are we going?", " it's a surprise sweetie", he said smiling at me. I just looked at him suspiciously, 20 minutes later we arrived at a car mart. I looked around at all the beautiful cars around and stepped out of the vehicle. There  it was, the car of my dreams, the 2023 Chevy Corvette Z06, sitting there waiting for me to get behind the wheel. I turned around when I heard dad say, " That's yours if you want it", "Really Dad?" , "Yup" ,OH my God Thank you so much", I ran and tackled him into one of my bear hugs. I started crying because I couldn't believe I was getting my first car. "This is my  present to you, for graduating high-school on the top of your class and having being accepted in all the univiserities that you applied for",he said. He told me to wait for him while he went and took care of the paperwork.

https://www

https://www.caranddriver.com/chevrolet/corvette-z06

We  both drove home in our separate vehicles home, when I got inside my Mom and and step-sister,Serena was waiting for us. I got tackled into a group hug with the 2. "Baby I'm so proud of you! As an early graduation gift for you and your besties I got you all tickets to that football game for the club that you have been  talking about, Borussia
Dortmund was it?" "Yeah mom that's the name but that game is all the way in Manchester, in England against Man City, you got us tickets to the match and plane tickets also?" "That's right honey, first class plane tickets too" OH MY GOD! I can't believe this thank you! thank you! thank you!" "Your welcome sweetie, go upstairs and rest now, later we'll talk more over dinner". I went upstairs, took a shower then had a nap. When I woke up we had dinner then we all said goodnight and head to bed.