5. Moving Day

Amelia's pov

Me and the girls all decided to move in together, I asked my dad to buy the house and he said he would.

Surprisingly he took me taking a year off from school well. I thought he would try to convince us to just start University early. We all got accepted in the same Universities but we chose to go to Harvard. My Dad took us there and we spoke with the principal and told him about us taking a year off and he said with our gpa's we could take the year off and still come back as a second year. After we left we went house searching. We finally found it, a 7 bedroom, 4 bathroom, a downstairs garage, a movie, a pool, and very huge kitchen.

 We finally found it, a 7 bedroom, 4 bathroom, a downstairs garage, a movie, a pool, and very huge kitchen

https://pin.it/1ZbV8jb
The house

My Dad had recently transferred a large sum of money into my account so I used it to pay for the house, well all wrote our names on the lease and went back to our homes to start packing. The house already had furniture so all we had to do is pack our clothes and special stuff we wanted to bring with us. After packing I went to bed because tomorrow would be our official moving day.

Next day☆♡☆♡☆

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, I answered not knowing who was calling.

Italics indicates phone call

Amelia- Hello?
Jude- Good morning love.
I instantly got up and looked at the phone to see who the caller is and it was Jude on video call at that aswell.
Amelia- Good morning
Jude- How are you?
Amelia- I just woke up, how about you?
Jude- I've been up a couple of hours, how comes your still in bed at this time?
Amelia- Wait what time is it? I looked over at the clock and saw it was 12 in the afternoon.
Amelia - Oh, well I was up all night packing , we found a house yesterday and so today we're moving in.
Jude- That's amazing, when I come to New York next week your gonna have to show me the place.
Amelia- Ofcourse, so what are you doing in New York?
Jude- Jobe and I are planning a little boys trip and he chose New York.
Amelia- Oh ok, that's nice you spending time with your brother.
Jude- Yeah well this is the only time I have before I start training world cup is coming up and I need to be ready for that.
Amelia- Yeah I know, it starts in November right?
Jude- Yeah it does
Amelia- And it's your first world cup right? Ain't no way I'm missing that.
Jude- Yeah it's my first world cup, your coming?
Amelia- Ofcourse why wouldn't I?
Jude- Well.... uh...... I- I don't know.
Amelia- Awww look at you stumbling over your words just because a pretty girl said she's coming to watch you play in your first world cup.
Jude- Hahaha, sooo funny.