11. Worldcup

Amelia's pov

Jude and I travelled to Qatar for the worldcup. I still have school but this semester we wouldn't be doing any practical so they allowed me to continue to take my classes online. I was currently finishing up my last assignment for the semester.The school had allowed me to take my exams early so after I was done with this assignment I was on my winter break.

I was finally finished, I sent the assignment in, shut down my laptop and placed it in my bag. When I looked beside me I saw Jude asleep. I went to sleep aswell and didn't wake up until I felt someone poking my arm. "Mmm, just 5 more minutes." The person chuckled, "Love, were here." I opened my eyes to see Jude staring at me and people leaving the airplane. I got up stretched then collected my carry-on. Jude and I locked finger and walked out to the airport where we collected the rest of our luggage. There was a Bus that would transport the whole England team so that's where we headed.
Again I sat down beside Jude. In the middle of him and Phil Foden. "Hi,I'm Amelia. Nice to meet you" "You too, I've heard about the famous girlfriend of the one and only Jude Bellingham, just glad I finally got the chance to meet you. I'm Phil." "I know who you are, you play for Man City with Haaland." "Yeah that's right, let me guess your one of those girls whose not only into girly stuff but also into football." "Yeah thats me." After that he and Jude started talking and I just rested my head on Jude's shoulder and fell asleep.

I was still sleeping when we arrived at the hotel so Jude had to wake me up again, "Babe" "hmm?" "Where at the hotel you need to wake up"  I opened my eyes to be greeted with his very charming smile. He helped me with our luggage and led me to our room. As soon as we got in I rushed over to the room with the bed and jumped in. I heard a  chuckle coming from the doorway, "Why are you so sleepy today, you always have a burst of energy." "I had to stay up really late to study for my exams then I didn't exactly get  enough sleep because the flight was so early." "Good point." I watched him as he unpacked our stuff then climbed int bed. We went to sleep for the rest of the day.
Tomorrow he would be back at training though so I was enjoying his presence while it lasted.

A/N
Trying to  publish 2 chapters tonight.
Anyways enjoy this short chapter.
Xoxo S😉