16. Next step

Amelia's Pov

So Jude got the rest of the month off from training for Dortmund, which is good because he really needs the break from training and those stuff. The girls flew down to Jamaica for Christmas, I would go with them, but I kinda wanted to spend Christmas with Jude this year. I told my parents and they completely understood and said that we have next year Christmas and all the other holidays together.

Jude and I were currently in England, watching Jobe play. He is  really good actually.

After the  match ended and Jude and I were about to leave there were fans all lining up to get Jude's autograph, "Babe, you can give them your autographs. This is way too much people I was not mentally prepared to face so I'm just gonna go sit in the car and wait for you." I kissed his cheek and then left.

Jude drove us to his home, "Wow, your house is beautiful." "Thank you."

We had dinner and then Jude and I went up to his room. He played his video games and I was just on my phone, scrolling through tiktok.

Eventually I got bored and decided to sit on Jude's lap and watch him play video games. About 30 minutes later he paused the game, said something into his headsets and ended whatever he was on.
"Jude? What are you doing?" "I'm gonna give you some attention." "But" he cut me off by kissing me.

When I got up the next morning I was soar in my lower region. It ofcourse was definitely my first time and Jude knew that, and even though he took his time. I was still soar, the after care though was amazing. Last night made me fall more in love with him.

It was now 10 second to the new years count down and Jude and I were dancing in a club, the countdown started and we looked into each others eyes smiling. "3, 2, 1. Happy New Year!" Everyone shouted around us. "Happy New Year Jude" "Happy New Year Amelia" we kissed. The kiss was so sweet and passionate.