Description

What happens when the school's popular yet bad boy gets paired up with the school's outcast. The girl who's father is the town's preacher. The girl who doesn't cuss or party. The school's obedient yet smart girl. Will they figure out who the other one truly is under their masks? Will they form a friendship? Will they form a relationship? Or when the assignment is complete, go their separate ways like they never spent the last semester together almost every day.

Katie Adler lives in a small town called Florence. The town has roughly three hundred people. Katie is the school 'freak' as everyone calls her. Her father is the town's only preacher. That alone makes her a freak to everyone at school. She doesn't have any friends which again makes her the freak. She never skips school, always has great grades, never back talks teachers, doesn't cause any problems; which again makes her the freak of the school. She's the perfect good girl. But, she holds a very dark secret. Only her father and God knows what it is.

Hayden Huxley is the school's popular yet bad boy. He's always causing trouble wherever he goes. He skips almost all his classes. He fights with anyone, bullies who ever his heart desires. His grades are slipping semester by semester. But, when he does one mistake, he ends up paired with Katie on a project. The project lasts the whole semester and both their grades depend on his performance.

How will these two manage to communicate? How will they navigate through the school year being partners? How will Hayden react when he finds out what Katie's deepest yet darkest secret is? Will he stay by her side or flee like hell is on his heels?

A Walk To Remember Meets Ten Things I Hate About You Meets She's All That.

Read to find out what happens to Katie and Hayden.