A FULL EXPLANATION (THE NEW YEAR CELEBRATION)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This is simply an explanation of the war from the Washington DC Incident to the Fall of Sadera.

A new legitimate chapter will be released soon.

AWAKENED THE SLEEPING GIANT

The war began in April 2nd, 20xx when the leaders of the Saderan Empire, a militaristic, hegemonic and cosmopolitan civilization located in a world with magic and medieval-like pre-industrial technology simply known as the "New World", began to devise a plan to extend their domains to the outside of their own world and obtain new slaves, because of the lack of other territories to conquer on their home continent, Falmart.

Furthermore, one of the reason is that their Navy vessels were too primitive to invade far away lands outside Falmart like the Avion Sea.

Consequently, they decided to achieve their goal by taking advantage of a particular natural phenomenon present in their world: a temporary time-space portal located on top of Alnus Hill that connected randomly with other universes.

The portal was small, invisible, and would disappear after a short period of time as both universes rebounded away from each other after the collision.

First, the Empire sent scouts through the tiny portal to see what was on the other side and they discovered that it led to a world almost completely different from their own AKA modern day Earth.

The interdimensional portal appeared in Washington DC.

The Imperial scouts were able to move freely among the crowd by being mistaken by the people as simple re-enactors or cosplayers and they managed to kidnap some residents to get information, such as Helen Bakes, however, the language barrier preventing them to get nothing from the captive.

After shallowly confirming the presence of a large unguarded city as the Imperial scouts only had a glime of a district not a city, the Empire built a large frame AKA the Gate around the portal, wide enough to allow an army to pass through and used its magicians to bind the portal to the Gate.

This caused the portal to become visible and a mirror image of the Gate to appear on the DC side, as well as causing the link between both universes to potentially become permanent.

The emperor Molt Sol Augustus ordered to assemble a large army with elements from all the provinces of the Empire and to move it through the gate.

"What should have been done is scouting; determining the enemy's true strength through reconnaissance. Then, it could have been concluded as to whether it would be wiser to engage them as friend or foe,' argued Marquis" - Maquis Casel scolded Molt's recklessness and arrogant in dealing with the unknown force like they're soon to be opponent the US Military.

Originally the Imperial expedition was tasked to scout the new world and to investigate the opponent's power to determine their strength and then conclude whether it was more beneficial to take the people beyond the portal as friends or foe, but the emperor decided unilaterally to order the attack, without hearing the opinion of the Imperial Senate as he was too overconfidence with history of 600 years of domination of the Empire in Falmart.

With the element of surprise on their side, the Imperial forces were able to capture some war prisoners, killing hundreds of defenseless civilian and cause serious damage to the buildings around DC, but they were soundly defeated by the combined forces of the Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia or the DC Police Department or the DCPD for short and the US Military, as well as a handfull of US Civilians with legally owned fire arms killed around 197,000 Imperial troops and 2,000 Imperial soldiers and nobles were taken as prisoner.