Pilot

_________ ׂׂ་༘࿐
When I saw you
I fell in love, and you smiled
because you knew
— William Shakespeare

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐When I saw youI fell in love, and you smiled because you knew            — William Shakespeare

°。°。°。°。°。°。

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
— Madison's pov

Staring up at my ceiling that's covered with glow in the dark stars. I was waiting for Haley to have finally made a decision on what she wants to wear

Being the helpful older sister I insisted to listen to her rambling about what's in season and what's not.

What if they made strawberry
lemonade ice cream I love day dreaming about SL. That's the short version of strawberry lemonade.

"Which one is better, This skirt or the jeans?" Haley asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I lean on my elbows and scanned both choices. After a moment of thinking. "the skirt would look much nicer" I decided. Haley looked reluctant and for a good reason, mom would never allow it.

"Are you sure because mom said the skirt is to short when I bought it" Haley stated. I agree with her. I just think Haley should wear what she wants to wear.

"just put on the skirt and if mom says something about it just act stupid and ask what's wrong with it" I suggested.

Haley thinks about it and then nods with a smile. "I will Mads, thank you so much" she says giving me a side hug before getting ready.

I walk into the kitchen and see mom and dad. I walk towards the kitchen island and sit on a stool.

"Hey sweetie have you heard anything from Kiara yet" mom asked while making breakfast.

"Yes she wants to come over today"I answer while eating a piece apple.

"Oh that's fine, sounds like fun" mom approves. I nod at her. I go on my phone after receiving a message.

i open the message and see a very funny video dad has sent me.

i laugh at the video. "funny right" he laughs sending more.

"Kids breakfast" mom yells. Waiting for a respond but hearing nothing. "KIDS" she yells again. After a moment of silent still no response.

Mom turns to dad. "Phil would you get them" she said while closing a cabinet.

"Yeah, just a second" dad mutters, his eyes on his phone. he walks towards the refrigerator, he opens it and takes a few grapes.