Up all night

_________ ׂׂ་༘࿐
And the sun took a step back,
the leaves lulled themselves to sleep
and Autumn was awakened
            — Raquel Franco

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleepand Autumn was awakened             — Raquel Franco

°。°。°。°。°。°。

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
— interview

"What's the most irritating thing my parents say to me?" Alex says, repeating the question.

"That's to much cologne" Manny says, sitting on the couch with his arms crossed.

"That's how girls end up dead" Haley says, leaning forward nodding her head along.

"Don't talk black to me" Luke replied.

"It's inappropriate because she's your teacher" Manny says, rolling his eyes agitated.

"How do you even talk black?" Luke ponders, not understanding what his dad means.

Alex yells from the kitchen. "It's "talk back," you idiot".

Luke let's out a small "oh".

"Act more like an adult" Alex put out. She's quiet for a few second going over it in her head. "What does "act more like an adult." even mean?".

"You can't light your school on fire" Madison huffs out. "I mean why can't I? Everybody hates school, so to make them happy you light it on fire" she grinned.

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
— 2nd person

"Look at you, your soaked! That is so lame" Phil laughs, running inside, dodging a soaking Luke.

Luke runs after after Phil with his arms trying to reach out to him. "Your on the one that wanted to do it" Phil recalled running in circles around the little boy.

Claire who looks at the both of them while unpacking a grocery bag. "What are you to doing" she asks them not sure if she wants to know the answer she's about to receive.

"I picked up one of those water Weasels" Phil answers looking at Luke with a loop sided smile. "You hook it on the end of the hose and it flies around in the air" he explains further

"Like a weasel?" She asks as she glanced at them.

Phil let's out a laugh. "Yeah, look how awesome. He's so wet" pointing at Luke who stand their dripping water onto the hardwood floor.