The Bicycle thief

_________ ׂׂ་༘࿐
When death takes my hand I will hold you with the other and promise
to find you in every lifetime
            — Commitment

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐When death takes my hand I will hold you with the other and promise to find you in every lifetime             — Commitment

°。°。°。°。°。°。

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
— Madison's pov

I'm shopping with everyone right now. More said me and Kiara are shopping. John b, jj and pope are playing around with each other.

I walk a little further in the store while the others stay a bit at the beginning. I look through the racks full of clothing in peace until I hear someone clear their throat.

I turn towards the sound and see the one and only Will Hayes. He stands in front with a smug look on his face.

I stand in front of him with my arms crossed. "What do you want Willam" I ask annoyed.

"What I can't say hello to you" he spoke with a smirk on his face. Knowing that it would only anger me more. I narrow my eyes at him. He's up to something.

"We'll to be honest we're not friends so" I say turning back around looking through the racks again. He is silent for a few minutes until.

"I heard that Jase Marsden is going to ask you out on a date" he says in a different tone than before. I turn around to face him again with a confused look.

"Jase Marsden" I ask again. He nods hit head not looking at me. "Okay but why would you tell me" I say walking over to another rack. He follows after me.

"Because I came to tell you to turn him down" He says. I let out a little laugh. He's got to be joking right.

I take a look at his face. He seems to serious to be joking about this. "You're joking right" I ask him. He shakes his head. "I am not joking Madison" He says in a serious tone.

"Okay why would I turn him down" I say fully focused on him now. He lets out a chuckle. "Why would you say yes" he asks. Does he seriously think he can make that choice for me.

"I'm surprised that you think its any of your business if I say yes or no" I say to him. Why is he always like this, so controlling. Why does he care anyway.

"Madison you don't understand. I don't want you to go on a date with him" he says in a low voice. I raise my eyebrows at him,

"Just like how you didn't want me to go on a date with Calum Holt" I say remind him. He starts to chuckle again. Which is weird because I don't see what's funny here.

"One question, why does it bother you if I'm going out with guys" I ask him

He seems taking back by the question. "I don't" Will replied. "Doesn't seem like it" I mutter

"Don't flatter yourself" Will grunts. Is he serious, I swear did he hit his head when he was little or something

"don't worry, I am not" I assured him.

"Anyway, I don't want you going on that date" Will started again. I am so done.

"Were you dropped on your head" I ask him. He hates me but doesn't want me going on date with others.

"What the hell are you talking about" Will asks. "Well I mean you keep screwing up my dates and forbid me from going on them, but when I ask you if you care you say no" I stated.

"You know what, go on that date for all I care" he snaps walking away.

I roll my eyes. His mood swings are all over the place. Even worse then a pregnant lady jeez.

"Hey mom" I greeted walking in the kitchen. She looks up from her laptop and smiles at me. "Hey sweetie how was the mall" she asked.

Better to keep the conversation I had with Will unknown.

"It was nice, bought some new clothes" I said, putting the bags on the counter. Haley walks in the room and sees the bags. "Oooh what did you buy" she says looking through the bags.

I let her do her thing and walk towards mom. "Hey mom you seem tense, something wrong" I ask her. She groans and turn to Haley and me.

"Your dad stole a little boys bike" she says with a sign. My eyes widened. I look at Haley who just as shocked as me. "I'm sorry what" I ask her.

"Your dad thought it was a good idea buying Luke a brand new bike, Later on the day he sees the exact same bike Luke has outside some shop. Your dad thought Luke left his bike there so he brought it home. Turns out Luke his bike was in the garage the whole time" she says.

I shake my head at the thought that dad stole a bike.

"I always thought Haley would become the thief in the family"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Authors note ⭣

So I don't really know what to think about this episode. Let me know if there's anything I can improve about my writing.

Reminder that English is not my first language :)

Have a good morning, good afternoon and goodnight!