Chapter 1: A World Of Heroes and Villains, The New Teacher At UA High.

Location : UA High School

.

.

.

Trunks : "This place is massive

Trunks : "This place is massive. It's probably even bigger than Capsule Corp."

Nezu : "Follow me please."

Trunks would then enter UA High, walking around with Nezu until they got to Nezu's office.

Nezu : "Alright, mister..?"

Trunks : "My name is Trunks, Trunks Briefs."

Nezu : "Trunks, thank you for trusting me. Anyways can you explain to me your situation?"

Trunks would then explain who he is and where he came from, everything from going to the past, to spending a year with his father, and then the Cell games.

Nezu : "Basically what your saying is... youre another universe."

Trunks : "Yeah."

Nezu : "Alright, back to normal stuff, how old are you?"

Trunks : "Im 18."

Nezu : "Your really young."

Trunks : "Question, earlier you said something about a hero license and how I need one to use my quirk? First of all whats a quirk?"

Nezu : "A quirk is a natural superpower that your born with, 80% of the population have it while the other 20% don't have one, they are known as quirkless."

Trunks : "So that's what quirks are, what about hero licenses?"

Nezu : "A license so you can use your quirk in public, they are made specifically for heroes."

Trunks : "Alright, and how do we choose who gets it?"

Nezu : "Heroes in training do an exam to see if they're worthy of one or not."

Trunks : "Alright 1 final question, what is this building I'm in?"

Nezu : "UA High, a prestigious school made to train young heroes."

Trunks : "So heroes are being trained here huh."

Nezu would take a sip of tea.

Nezu : "Anyways, I have a proposition."

Trunks : "What is it?"

Nezu : "I'll give a place to stay, food water and all the necessary supplies if you work here as a teacher. We can't have you roaming the streets clueless. You said earlier that your the son of the smartest Women in your world, did she ever teach you anything?"

Trunks : "She taught me science and math, that's about it."

Nezu : "Perfect, so will you accept my offer or decline it?"