Chapter 8, Part I: Aftermath of Hosu! Preparing For Final Exams!!

.

.

.

.

Trunks : "You alright Midoriya?" He said as he helped the green haired hero up.

Midoriya : "Yeah, I'm fine now thanks too you."

Then... Endeavor arrived.

Endeavor : "Everyone, why are you all standing around?!" He said as he looked at the group of heroes that arrived earlier.

The flame hero then looked past them, as he saw...

Endeavor : "Hold on..? Is that the Hero Killer?" He questioned as he walked over to Trunks and Midoriya.

Trunks : "Yeah... I'll be honest, he kind of helped me save this kid from the villain I was chasing."

Endeavor : "Him... help you?"

Trunks : "Yeah it was strange." Trunks then looked at the group of other heroes.

Trunks : "Is the police gonna arrive yet- wait... Todoroki?! Iida?!" He was surprised to see 2 more of Class 1-A.

Todoroki : "Trunks..."

Iida didn't say anything, he just bowed.

Trunks : "You 2 alright..? What even happened..." noticing their injuries

Mirko then walked up to trunks

Mirko : "These 2 along with that green haired kid took down the hero killer..."

Trunks was taken aback...

Trunks : "What?! Those 3... defeated them, that explains the injuries."

He then heard the police and ambulance sirens...

Trunks : "Midoriya... Iida and Todoroki, let's get the 3 of you checked out."

Trunks approached the ambulances as they arrived as he gestured Midoriya, Iida and Todoroki to come along as he waved Mirko a goodbye.

.

.

.

.

.

LOCATION
Hosu General Hospital

.

.

.

Iida, Midoriya and Todoroki all were in a hospital room together, the 3 all had bandages somewhere on their body.

Todoroki : "Did you sleep well last night, Midoriya?"

Midoriya : "No... not with what happened last night." He said as he looked at his hand, opening and closing it.

Todoroki : "Figured... I barely slept aswell." He replied

??? : "Sounds too me the hero killer really gave you 3 a hard time."

A familar voice called the 3 of them as they entered the room.

Midoriya and Iida : "T-Trunks?"

Todoroki : "What are you doing here..?"

Trunks : "I'm here to check up on the 3 of you, you're my students after all." The lavender haired swordsmen replied as he slowly closed the door

Midoriya : "Well to answer your question... yeah, he messed my leg up, it's amazing how I'm still alive."

Todoroki : "Yeah... it seems he let me and Midoriya alive in purpose." He said as he held his bandaged arm.
"But I'm surprised by you Iida, he was actively trying to take your life. I'm amazed how you stood tall." He said as he turned to his Class Rep.