Chapter 5 : Enter the UA Sports Festival!

.

.

.

.

Aizawa : "The UA Sports Festival is coming!"

Suddenly, the entire class' mood changed from worried and anxious to energetic and carefree.

Kirishima : "Oh hell yeah!"

Kaminari : "Wait a sec..."

Jiro : "Are you guys sure hosting a sports festival is a smart idea?"

Kaminari : "She's right, we just got attacked by a gang of villains. We could be attacked once we all gather."

.

Aizawa : "The principal thinks that this is a good way to show people... that the villains are of no threat anymore and that the school has handled it."

Trunks : "They're also going beef up the security. Plus this festival is important to you all, even the students outside the hero course. We can't just cancel it because a few villains decided to attack us."

.

Mineta : "Why not? This is just a silly sports festival."

Midoriya : "Uhm Mineta... don't you know how important it is?"

Mineta : "I do, I just don't wanna die."

.

Aizawa : "This event is one of the most watched events in the entire world. If people want to see serious competition, there's only one tournament that matters to them."

Trunks : "The UA sports festival!"

Trunks then looks at Aizawa with a bright smile.

Flashback

While on there way to Class 1-A, Aizawa talked to Trunks on the way.

Trunks : "Sports festival?"

Aizawa : "Mhm... this event is important to every single student in this building."

Trunks : "How so?"

Aizawa : "They will be able to show their combats skills, their quirks and how they use it to everyone else, then many Pro Heroes would want to scout them out for an internship. The internships will then provide the students with training that'll benefit them the best."

Trunks : "I get why it's important, but we've been attacked recently, I don't know if it'll be safe."

Aizawa : "Don't worry, there's going to be even more heroes on patrol than past years, so security won't be an issue. The students will also have a week to prepare in advance."

Trunks : "Gotcha."

Flashback End