Chapter 7 : A dangerous all out brawl! The Hosu incident!

Start writing your story

.

.

.

.

.

.

Trunks : "Nomu..."

Mirko : "What the hell is a Nomu?!"

Trunks : "Fight now, talk later!"

Trunks would rush in, turning into a super saiyan.

Mirko : "Bout time I get a closer look at that transformation!" She'd rush in aswell

.

[ A FEW MINUTES EARLIER ]

A certain green haired hero course student was on a bullet train working with an old short man as an internship.

Midoriya : "We won't get to Shibuya until pretty late, you sure thats okay Gran Torino."

Gran Torino : "That's exactly why I picked it, the more late it is the more fights to break up and more criminals to catch."

Midoriya would nod nervously as he pulled out his phone, looking at his texts with Iida, being worried for the speedster

Gran Torino : "Hah! You kids can never go anywhere without your cell-" He'd get cut off by the train intercom

"Passengers, please buckle your seatbelts and hold onto your seats."

KABOOM

Just then, an explosion occured at the right side of the train. A bloodied up hero was slowly trying to get up after being knocked through the train, but a tall, muscular, teal skin coloured arm grabbed its head and crushed it on the train floor, knocking the hero out.

The villain then got into the train, showing its distinct facial feature that are all to familiar with Midoriya. The villain had an exposed brain with 4 googly eyes attatched to the brain, and a blank expression.

Midoriya : "Nomu!! I thought Trunks killed it, is this its brother, that would explain why he's skinnier and taller than the regular one

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Midoriya : "Nomu!! I thought Trunks killed it, is this its brother, that would explain why he's skinnier and taller than the regular one."

Gran Torino : "Stay back boy, stay on this train you hear me!"

Gran Torino would then dash to the Nomu, grabbing it and pushing it off the train along with himself. He then pushed him through the train railing and into Hosu City.

Midoriya : "Gran Torino!"

Midoriya would run to the broken wall of the train as he looked upon Hosu City, he could see building on fire, hear the screams of terror and the crys of help.