Chapter 6: An explosive battle erupts! Trunks works with who?!

.

.

.

.

.

Trunks : "Then make me!" Trunks then bursted out his aura as he got into a fighting stance

Present Mic : "WOW! A SURPRISE BATTLE BETWEEN THE SAVIOUR OF  OF THE USJ AND THE WINNER OF THE FIRST YEAR SPORTS FESTIVAL!!!"

As soon as he said this, Bakugo charged at Trunks, hitting him with an explosion.

Bakugo : "Hah! You do need that yellow haired transformation to beat me, so use it already!"

Trunks : "No I don't."

Bakugo turned around to see that Trunks had evaded his explosion with immense speeds.

Trunks : "HRAH!"

Trunks kicked Bakugo high in the air, then flying above Bakugo and then doing a sledgehammer on Bakugos back, sending the him down into the concrete face first.

Bakugo : "GAH!"

As Bakugo slowly got up, Trunks descended down onto the arena.

Bakugo : "Tch..!"

Bakugo would launch at Trunks, pointing his hand out at him, charging an explosion.

Bakugo : "TAKE THIS!"

Trunks would quickly slap the hand out the way, making Bakugo miss the attack. Trunks then threw a ki blast at Bakugos face, causing him to stagger back. Trunks then jumped up, doing a spin kick to Bakugos cheek.

Present Mic : "WOAH! IT LOOKS LIKE TRUNKS IS PLAYING AROUND WITH BAKUGO!!"

Bakugo : "GH!"

As Bakugo was sent back, Trunks launched at him with his fist pulled back.

Trunks : "HAAHH!!"

Bakugo would also launch at Trunks with his palm pulled back.

Bakugo : "HRAHH!"

As both attacks clashed with one another, a massive explosion erupted in the middle of the arena.

.

Hero 1 : "Woah!"

Hero 2 : "Is this the power of the USJ's saviour?!"

Civilian 1 : "Who knew 2 youngins could have so much power!!"

??? : "This Trunks guy... he's interesting..!" The unknown hero would smile.

.

As the dust settled, Bakugo would struggling to stand up, and Trunks stood barely scratched.

Bakugo : "Dammit! I'll beat you here and now!" Bakugo was sweating, he definitely underestimated Trunks.

Trunks : "Then come and do it!"

Bakugo then launched himself in the air using his explosions to propel him in a circular like motion, this one was much more fierce than the one he did in the battle against Todoroki.

Bakugo : "Howitzer... IMPACT!!"

As Bakugo reached Trunks, he let off a massive explosion, bigger than anything he has ever done. The explosion was so grand, some of the teachers like Cementoss and Ectoplasm has to protect the people in the stands from flying debris.

After the explosion, it got quiet, everyone waiting in anticipation to see if Trunks had lost or not.

.