༺ 5 ༻

"You will absolutely love me for this," I said with a smile sitting in front of the ginger twins, "Here are all the recipes and ideas that you could use to make your products."

It was lunch, so gazes of the Gryffindor table fell immediately on a random Slytherin communicating with their beloved twins. I didn't mind though. Not like they didn't know of our friendship before.

"And you found it absolutely essential to write down everything neatly in a 50-page packet of paper," Fred whispered to himself astonished flipping through the pages of the scrapbook I made for them.

"Thank you so much fellow Slytherin," George answered with a big smile, "We'll make sure to give credit to you when we go big."

"That's not a half-bad idea, Georgie," Fred said sarcastically which earned a scowl from his twin, "However, coming back to our little mastermind right here, I'd like to thank you as well."

"Make sure that the pink boss won't see this though," I said lightheartedly gaining chuckles from the twins, "Found all of these precious recipes from the books in the restricted area. If she were to find out, I'd be out like a light."

The twins looked at me shocked then at each other with smirks slowly forming on their faces and eyebrows raised. Then they proceeded to look at me in a mocking manner as if accusing me of something I haven't done.

"What's with the oddly devilish looks?" I asked nervously with a frown.

"Just seeing our young academically gifted, goody-two-shoes friend turn into a rebel is quite the accomplishment," Fred finished his long sentence by folding his hands onto the table, "I mean, come on, I wouldn't dare step a foot in the restricted area."

"Considering how strict madam Pince is about her library and how much she hates us for accidentally blowing up a shelf in our third year," George said with a dreamy look as if looking back at life like an elder, "I mean, she'd be sure to catch and turn us into pugs!"

I laughed to myself knowing how much madame Pince complains about the Weasley twins. I could simply tell them about my friend-librarian, however, that would be bad on my side in our agreement. If the students were to find out about madam Pince's favoritism toward me, they'd be sure to annoy her more than usual. They never were kind to her in the first place. Must be her intimidating demeanor, I suppose.

"Think of us proud uncles in a way, Y/N," George said taking the batch of papers away from Fred and putting it in his school bag.

We shared a minute of comfortable silence them finishing their meal for lunch and me tidying up the inside of my bag. At that moment I realized. I loved having the twins as my friends.

"Oh, Y/N, by the way," Fred started saying catching my attention then turned to George as if expecting him to finish his sentence.

"Well, we totally, just randomly, by mere coincidence," George stated casually.

"Unintentionally," Fred added taking a sip from the cup resting in front of him.

"I'd say even fortuitously," George added another word from his limited vocabulary.

"Arbitrarily," Fred said now with a wide smile on his face.

"Haphazardly," George said smiling back at his brother knowing how annoying this must have been for me to hear.

"Exactly the word I needed, Georgie," Fred smirked pointing his index finger at his brother.

"I do hope you realize how irritating I find it to cope with whatever this is," I finally broke the conversation with my serious tone expecting to finally get what they wanted to say.