༺ bonus༻

✧༺♡༻✧

As I nervously sat at my desk, my heart pounding, I glanced around the room filled with anxious students, all preparing to face the dreaded OWLs. The atmosphere, thick with tension, made me more giddy about what was going to happen next. A rebellion was brewing, orchestrated by none other than the great Weasley twins.

The pink excuse of a woman, with her sickly sweet smile, was scanning the room standing at the podium. The only sound heard was the giant clock producing annoying ticks and tacks. Suddenly, booming noises of what seemed like an explosion were heard beyond the Great Hall. I smiled to myself in anticipation. I looked over to Draco who in return was looking at me with fondness. 

Umbridge, of course, with worry scurried over in her pink heels to check out what was happening, But before she could reach the doors, the twins entered the hall with fireworks following them. 

This was pure chaos and I loved it. The walls were covered with splashes of color, some Slytherins were being chased down by small fireworks, Draco was hit in the head, heck, even Hermione was ecstatic. And it's all thanks to the work done by the three of us...well, four now, let's not forget Draco. 

Not long after me and Draco sort of admitted we liked each other, we decided to work together to help the twins. I was sick of Umbridge's corrupted system, and Draco didn't want to take the exams. It was perfect. Soon after, the Weasleys made friends with Draco which was very odd considering how much they disliked him. 

"The kid's a menace, all right," George said with disbelief the morning before, "The big dragon thing is totally going to freak Umbridge out. That might be the best thing Malfoy has done since ever." 

"You called it," Fred said proudly patting my back as if finally approving of my interest shown in the blonde ferret. 

As soon as Draco's genius dragon wiped out all the papers, it chased Umbridge down the hall to god knows where followed by a confused angry Filch. So I, in the heat of the moment, rushed out of the hall to say goodbye to the twins who were going back home on their brooms. All of us were cheering and yells were heard from all around me. This must have been my top one best day ever happen in Hogwarts. 

"You know," I felt Draco tap on my shoulder which made me turn around to see him angrily looking at me, "I said I'd help, but we didn't agree on messing up my hair!" 

Merlin, he does look like an angry ferret. 

I laughed at him ruffling his already messy hair, "I like your hair this way better." 

"The slicked-back look isn't doing its job, huh?" Draco smirked, "A shame really." 

"I like you either way," I pulled myself into him running my hands behind his neck.

And finally kissed him. 

✧༺♡༻✧