NINETEEN.

ESR, yooooo

ESR, yooooo

KAMAIACARTER, no i'm not giving
you my animal crossing x

ESR, what

ESR, i was just gna ask if you wanted
to come to a party 😢

KAMAIACARTER, omg wait

KAMAIACARTER, yes i will 😁😇☺️😊

KAMAIACARTER, can i bring eden
and char?

ESR, yeah sure

ESR, i'll tell bukayo to send you guys
the addy
LIKED BY KAMAIACARTER

ESR, i'll tell bukayo to send you guysthe addyLIKED BY KAMAIACARTER

KAMAIACARTER ADDED TO THEIR STORY !

THE ALL BLACK EVENT WAS SOON in motion, and everywhere you looked, there were bodies dancing in the large area where the music was situated, people playing beer pong, groups of friends talking

THE ALL BLACK EVENT WAS SOON in motion, and everywhere you looked, there were bodies dancing in the large area where the music was situated, people playing beer pong, groups of friends talking... All things that you'd see at a party.

"I don't know about you guys, but I need a drink so I'll be in the kitchen," Eden saluted her friends before pushing past bodies to go to the kitchen.

"Let me guess," Kamaia started, turning to Charlize. "You're going to go and find Bukayo?"

"Yes, but I'm not leaving you, babe. Now let's go." The girl replied, linking arms with her taller friend and heading towards the living room where Bukayo had texted his girlfriend to let her know where he was.

─── ༉‧₊˚✧ ───

By the time the party had been going on for what felt like ages but what was really only three hours, Kamaia was tired, hot, and beyond tipsy. She lay with her head on Emile's lap whilst he played with her hair, continuing to talk to a few of his friends.

Charlize and Bukayo had run off to God knows where, and Eden was taking photos with a few friends in the photobooth.

A reason why Kamaia hated being drunk was because of how emotional she got. She wasn't the fun drunk, or the crazy drunk, she was the emotional drunk. Even two shots was enough for her to launch into the typical "I love you guys so much" speech.

"You okay there?" Emile asked her, making her look up to him. The group around them had dispersed, leaving just the two on the couch. "Yeah, I'm okay."

"You don't look it."

"Do you think I'm naïve?" There it was.

"Look, if this is you thinking about Jude, don't. I invited you because I thought it'd take your mind off of him. He treated you like shit and he's the one who needs to do better, not you Kam."

His words were registered by her, but she didn't fully believe them. Another thing about Kamaia when drunk; she loved to overthink.

"Yeah but—"

"No buts, no nothings. You deserve better, and it's about time you start seeing that for yourself. And I'm not saying that better can't be Jude, because knowing you, you won't get over him that quick. Just let him know that you're not gonna have any of his shit anymore. Otherwise I'll have to step in and show you what a proper boyfriend is like." He joked at the end, making her smile.

She sat up, gazing at him with a lopsided smile. "Thank you, Emile. Honestly."

"Anytime."

They were silent for a moment, before Kamaia leaned towards Emile, placing her head on his shoulder. He leant his head on hers, and they just sat there, enjoying each other's company.

"See if I was petty, I'd kiss you and send a photo to Jude, but at the same time, that's my guy, I can't do him like that. Even if he is a dickhead." Emile random said, and that got a laugh out of the girl next to him, even if he did diss her ex.

─── notes.
sorry for ghosting you guys do you
still love me 😔

this book is emile friendly, we love emile
here x