TWENTY FIVE.

"AND SO I SAID, THAT LITERALLY DOES NOT MATTER," Jude laughed on the other end of the call as Kamaia was explaining how she argued with her three year old nephew over whether or not team Iron Man was the right team. "Like for a toddler, he has a lot of attitude. Who taught you about Marvel anyways?"

Jude smiled as he continued watching her curl her hair, her tongue poking the inside of her cheek as she concentrated.

"Stop staring, freak."

"I was admiring you but okay," he rolled his eyes, moving towards his desktop so he could set up another round of Fifa to play whilst he waited for Kamaia to give him her attention. "Where are you going anyways?"

"Eden's house. She's having a small get together," Kamaia explained, setting down her curling wand. "Although 'small' usually means fifty people minimum."

"Are you going alone? I can get you an Uber if you want — it's a bit late." He offered, glancing down at her before he put on his headset.

"Aw, look at you being caring," she cheesed. "But it's okay, Emile said he'd take me with him. Je should be here in a bit actually."

At the mention of Emile's name, Jude stopped typing and glanced at Kamaia with a frown, before fixing his face. "Emile? Oh, okay."

Now it Kamaia's turn to glance at Jude. "Why'd you say it like that...?"

"Like what?"

"Like you don't like the idea of me riding with Emile."

"I never meant it to sound like that," Jude shrugged, fighting the urge to tell her to accept his Uber offer instead.

"Okay... anywho," she trailed off, describing what she wanted to do at Eden's kickback.

Jude's mind was occupied with thoughts about Kamaia and Emile, even though he knew nothing was going on between them, and he trusted her. That's all that mattered.

But he had to be double sure.

bukayo

jude
bukayo

bukayo
i didn't do it

jude
bro what

bukayo
sorry i thought you were
going to accuse me of something 😊
bukayo
how can i help?

jude
does emile like kamaia?

bukayo
....
bukayo
What Makes You Say That ?!

jude
well i wasn't sure at first
but the way you're typing is getting
me hot rn.

bukayo
let me tell you something.....
bukayo
but don't dwell on it too much

jude
not promising anything 🙌🏽

bukayo
he used to like her like a while back
but now it's just harmless banter
bukayo
like he knows she's obsessed with you
and that you two are together so he
respects that

jude
is that it?

bukayo
Yeah! 😆

jude
okay..... thanks 😁

─── notes.
if there's no spice it ain't nice !

79k reads in two and a half
months.... ugly crying i love u all
so so much mwah

 ugly crying i love u allso so much mwah