Late night 🔞

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Top - Minho
Bottom - Jisung
Smut warning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leeknow was just on his phone when he heard Jisung say "I'm going in the shower." Leeknow just nodded. Leeknow decided to see what the others were doing he saw Chan cooking and walked over to him.

"Hey chan, need any help? Minho said.
"Oh hey leeknow, I don't need any help right now but thanks for offering." Chan said with a smile.
" Okay" minho said.

He got bored so he walked back into his and jisungs shared room, until he saw jisung in only a towel. Jisung turned around and said "Sorry Hyungie I forget to grab some clothes."

As he walked back to the bathroom Minho grabbed his arm and pinned him to the wall. Minho started to kiss him hungerly and sucked the bottom of hans lip. With that the younger ended up moaning and Minho put his tough in hans mouth exploring every inch of it.

He broke away from the kiss and went down to hans neck, slowly kissing him down to his collarbone where he bit down and started sucking. Jisung bit his lip trying not moan but it wasn't working that well.

He look at the younger who was panting and said "You're so beautiful." Han was about say something when leeknow started sucking his nipple while looking at hans reaction to it. Hans whole body shivered when he did this and he was a moaning mess.

Leeknow stopped and looked at han, and kissed him it wasn't as heated it was like a lovely kiss that was sincere. Jisung whined when he felt Minhos lips leave his.

Before Minho had left han he whispered in the youngers ear "Wait till tonight baby." And he left jisung panting and trying to think about what just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this wasn't that good I'm still not that good at writing and English isn't my first language so if there is any mistakes I apologize for it.
I just finished making part two if you want to check it out!