Good boy 🔞

Before this chapter starts I want to say sorry for not, updating in awhile.
I was dealing with school and I also had no idea what to write.

This idea came from 28kumaraa, I hope you enjoy this update. Anyways there is smut and hopefully you love that it's a long chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leeknow woke up to the sound of loud talking downstairs, he could tell it was morning because the light was Shinning through his curtains. He sighed and got up.

Once downstairs he saw Han talking with Chan and Felix. While Hyunjin and I.N where on the other couch. He decided to get a drink of water before going out there, he saw Seungmin waiting for his coffee.

"Hey Leeknow," Seungmin said not looking up from his coffee. Leeknow just nodded and grabbed his water and walked out. Once he walked in to the living room where the rest of them were, he could see Han siting on Chans lap. He felt so mad that he was seeing red.

He sat his water down and sat down next to Han and Chan. Five minutes later he could not get comfortable with han on chans lap. So he gently grabbed Han by the waist and put him on his lap. Chan seemed to notice and looked at them but once he saw that it was Leeknow he looked away. Han looked at Leeknow kind of shocked but he didn't mind it.

Leeknow rested his head into Hans neck, they both felt comfortable being by eachother. But Leeknow still couldn't help but feel mad that Han sat on Chans lap. He made him frustrated and he knew he was going to do something about it.

It was about fifteen minutes later and everyone started leaving to go there own places. When it was only him and Han, they both looked at eachother and Leeknow grabbed him by his hand and took him into his room.

Leeknow slammed Han on the bed, while Han just stared at him knowing he was going to get it. Leeknow watched as Hans lips crept up into a smirk. He shook head upon seeing this and also smirked. He finally figured our why Han sat on Chans lap because he wanted him to feel jealous and give him a punishment.

"You wanted a punishment, right?" Leeknow said while slowly palming Hans clothed cock. Han gasped at the sudden touch and said, "F-fuck I want it, Leeknow...real bad".

Leeknow smirked while looking at him, "Not yet baby, you're going to wait longer." He said. Han looked up with big doe eyes, "Why I want it now!" Han said, "No you are going to wait like a good boy, Han." Leeknow said coldly, Han just nodded.

He put his hands to the rim of Hans pants and looked up. Han nodded instantly, he smirked and took them off. He throw them on the floor and flipped Han onto his stomach. Han yelped at the sudden movement but just watched as leeknow pulled something out of the box underneath the bed.

"I'm going to put a this in, it's going to vibrate." He said will smirking as he pushed it in Hans hole." Hans eyes widen as he felt Leeknow put his pants back on.

"Where going out now," leeknow said, Han nodded. They went downstairs and put their shoes on. Leeknow went on the group chat and typed me and Han are going out, if you need anything don't ask.

"I'm ready, sorry I was slow." Han said looking down, "You're so cute Han, and it's fine." Leeknow said with a smile. They both got into the car, it was silent but was a comfortable silence.

Leeknow looked at han and said, "Grab the remote from my bag, Han," Han nodded and looked down at his bag and grabbed the remote and handed it to leeknow. Leeknow smirked and said, "Be a good boy and don't moan." Hans eyes widened as he was about to say something and leeknow turned on the remote to the first setting. He instantly covered his mouth.

Leeknow watched Hans abdomen jerk forward while he could hear his muffled moans. He but the settings up to the highest it could go. Tears where running down hans cheeks, and the muffled moans grow louder. Leeknow know Han was close, so he turned of the vibrations. He heard Han whine.