That one maid-Part 2 🔞

I just wanted to say sorry for not updating in awhile I was working on my other stories.
There will be smut, you have been warned ⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once Leeknow and Han got inside the house, Leeknow pushed Han against the wall and started kissing him. Han was shocked but didn't hesitate to kiss him back.

Leeknow grabbed Hans thighs, Han moaned a at the touch but put his legs around his waist. Leeknow walked to Hans room and threw him on the bed. Han saw as Leeknow started taking off his shirt and throwing it somewhere in the room.

Leeknow went on top of Han and started sucking his neck, Han moaned at the pain and pleasure he was getting.

Once Leeknow stopped he took Hans shirt of and pants throwing them somewhere, leaving Han in only his boxers.

Leeknow bit his lip looking at Han who was panting. "You look so beautiful" leeknow said as he started sucking on Hans nipples. Han moaned loudly as he felt the wetness of Leeknows mouth.

He couldn't take it anymore and said "please...just fuck me..."
Leeknow smirked and took of his pants and boxers throwing them, he also took hans boxers of too.

He looked at Hans already hard cock and started stroking it, "ah...please..daddy..." Han said while moaning, Leeknows eyes widen as ge heard Han call him Daddy.

"Mh my baby's needed isn't he..." He said while looking at Han. Leeknow smirked while asking "prep or raw baby?" Han looked at him desperately and said "r- raw..."

Leeknow nodded and lined his cock with Hans pink hole, he has to admit he was pretty turned on by Han. He slammed his cock in with no warning and and yelped at the pain. Leeknow staring moving slowly, Han was moaning at how much pleasure he was getting.

Leeknow started thrusting in and out like an animal, Han was a moaning mess. But after awhile he felt a knot in his stomach, "Ah...d..daddy..im..cumming", and with that Han came on his and leeknows stomach.

Leeknow didn't stop there and picked up the pace as he was starting to feel his climax coming, and with one last thrust he came into Han with no warning. Han moaned at the felling of leeknows cum in him.

Leeknow pulled out and picked up Han and carried him to the bathroom, where they washed up. After that they both fell asleep, with leeknow back hugging Han.