Jealously... 🔞

The members where practicing there choreography, leeknow was pushing them harder than usual. Once they had gotten done practicing God's menu, Changbin fell on the ground panting with Han doing the same thing.

Chan looked around at the members seeing that they were all tired, "Let's take a break Leeknow," he said, leeknow turned around with a mad look on his face but he said "Alright."

Leeknow was wiping sweat off his forehead, as he kept his eyes on Han who was sitting with Felix and Hyunjin. He was getting irritated because Han was sitting on Hyunjins lap as laughing with Felix.

Changbin walked over to see leeknow whith his sharp gaze at Han who was having fun with the two members, "Why are you so mad today, leeknow?", He questioned but got startled by how mad leeknow looked. Leeknow sighed madly and said, "I'm mad but it's non of your business why I am."

Changbin nodded and walked over to Chan, Leeknow saw the two talking as Chan started walking over to him.  "How about we wrap this up and go home?" Chan said with a smile, leeknow looked at him and nodded saying, "Everybody last song then we can leave."

Once they had finished Leeknow, Han, Chan and Changbin were in the same car driving to the grocery store since they were on shopping duty. Han rolled his eyes playfully saying, "Why can't we just go home, I'm tired." Changbin looked up from his phone and grabbed Hans hand and a said, "Han you already know we need food," Leeknow immediately turned his hand in the direction of changbin holding Hans hand.

He was really pissed off that for the whole entire way to the grocery store and back to their place he ignored Han. Han looked sad we he noticed this but he decided to leave it since Leeknow seemed really mad. Once they got there leeknow grabbed Hans hand and dragged him upstairs to his room.

Once they were in the room leeknow through Han on the bed while closing the door. Han looked up to see leeknows dull pissed off eyes glazing at him. Leeknow sighed and got on top of Han saying, "Are you trying to make me jealous, han...?"

Han was blushing cause he's never been this close to leeknow before, he looked in his eyes and said, "Why are you even jealous?" Leeknow smirked and sighed, "I thought it was obvious I liked you," leeknow said while kissing Hans neck.

Han moaned when he felt leeknow sucking his neck, "I ah didn't know," leeknow stopped and undid his pants while saying, "I'll make you know..." He continued, "get on your knees baby," he watched as Han got up from the bed and onto his knees.

Han was excited because he knew what leeknow wants, as leeknow pulled his pants and boxers down his hard cock flinged in the air. Leeknow looked down to see Hans eyes widen and he said, "Suck it baby," Han looked up and nodded. Leeknow felt Hans wet mouth going around his cock, Han started swirling his tongue around it.

Leeknow grabbed Hans hair and pushed him further down on his cock, Han bobbed his head up and down while gagging as leeknows cock hit the back of his throat. Leeknow through his head back, he never could have imagined this happening and now that it is, his feeling so much pleasure. Han heard the olders moans and continued bobbing faster.

Leeknow ended up cumming in Hans mouth without warning, his eyes widen as he saw the younger swallow it all. Han got up laying on the bed next to leeknow who just stared at him.

Leeknow smirked wrapping his hands around Hans waist and saying, "You to my cock well baby, I'm proud of you," Han blushed and nodded feeling tired. After awhile of them laying in silence, they both ended up falling asleep.