late night part 2 🔞

Jisung was in his room for awhile because he couldn't wrap his head around what just happened when he heard the door knock.

"You can come in." Jisung said, he saw felix. "It's time to eat". Felix said.
Jisung smiled and nodded. Once they were both downstairs, he could see most of the members where already there.

He took a seat next to felix and on the other side was Minho. Jisung was focused on eating while the other members were talking about something.
He felt a hand at his thigh and almost chocked but nobody noticed. He knew it was Minho but he didn't want to have his members notice, so he continued eating.

Once everyone was done eating, they all cleaned up and went to there rooms. Jisung was making his way with Minho not so far behind. Minho was the last one to go in so he closed the door and locked it.

Jisung was about turn around when he felt Minhos hands around his waist. Jisung and Leeknow where just staring at eachother for along time when Jisung decided to kiss him.

It wasn't long before Minho kissed back, he sucked at Jisungs bottom lip. Jisung knew what that meant so he opened his mouth, and Minho put his tongue in and explored every part before breaking the kiss. Jisung whined when he felt Minho go away.

Jisung was panting, when he finally got his breath he got change and decided to lay down. It was 10 minutes later when he heard the door open and footsteps coming in the room, he knew it was Minho. He didn't think about it until he felt his bed sink in, then he felt hands going up his shirt and go up to his nipple. Jisung moaned and Minho just chuckled.

Minho took of jisungs shirt, and started sucking his nipple. Jisung was moaning and Minho felt more confident to continue. He stopped at Jisungs pants and looked up at Jisung for consent. Jisung just nodded his head because he knew he could trust Minho. Minho took off jisungs pants, and started kissing jisungs thighs. Jisung was such a moaning mess when minho took off his boxers.

Jisung felt minhos hand on his member, and moaned when he started stroking it up and down. Minho smiled when Jisung said "P-please...hyungie...".

Minho grinned and put jisungs member in his mouth, his was bobbing his head up and down. Jisung was moaning he didn't think this would happen but it felt nice.

Jisung put his hand in Leeknows hair and pulled him down more. He was gagging a little bit but that didn't stop him from finishing his work. He kept on Bobbing his head and licking jisung member. Jisungs eyes widen when he felt his stomach tighten.

"H-hungie i-im go-going to c-cum" Jisung said in-between each moan.

Jisung noticed that minho didn't stop and went faster. Minho made eye contact with the younger and made one final movement and with that Jisung moaned loudly and his legs shaked when he felt that he was Cumming. Minho swallowed all of it and they where both panting and sweating.

He got off the bed and got a tissue and wiped jisung. Minho kissed jisung and said "Go to sleep baby."
Jisung laid his head on Minhos chest, and they both fall asleep.