Extra: Special Scent

Jungkook sent his omega boyfriend back to the door of his dormitory. His boyfriend was about to go upstairs when he seemed to think of something and suddenly stopped.

He turned his head to look at Taehyung. His cheeks were red, but he hesitated. He wanted a kiss from his excellent lover, or maybe just a few sweet words. 

However, Jungkook's expression was indifferent. After seeing him off, he only said goodbye and left, leaving the omega standing there with a disappointed expression.

"Hi!"

Jungkook turned his head and met a pair of clear eyes.

 He took a step back but his tone was not surprised, "It's you again."

Taehyung smiled shyly, "Yeah... It's lunchtime. I want to ask if you want to eat together?"

"I already ate."

Jungkook said apathetically. Seeing that the expression of the person in front of him quickly sank, he added, "With my boyfriend."

"Oh, yes, you have a boyfriend." 

Taehyung whispered, "Well, then... I'm going to go have lunch then."

He looked back at every three steps he took, extremely reluctant to leave. Jungkook silently looked away and didn't meet his eyes. It was just that- It was just that-He sniffed almost imperceptibly.

That person's scent did not give him the uncomfortable feeling of being of the same gender at all. Instead...It smelled good.

This is the end. Not every story had a happy ending and I think this is the best ending for this story.