𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

Y/n's pov

(Play fallingforyou by the 1975 for this chapter)

Me and kenma had been officially dating for 11 months now and god, it has been the best 11 months of my whole entire life. Well first off all i moved in his house cause why not, after our 10 month anniversary just to make sure we'll be together for a long time for sure, and it's hard for both of us to keep on driving back and forth to see each other.

Technically maybe i just use that as an excuse, cause i know damn well that im down to drive 3-4 hours just to see him in person, but i guess it's not enough to just be able to meet up with him when we both have free time.

Soooo why not move in am i right?

Moving in was probably the best thing ive ever done, not only we get to see each other every single living day of ours we get to play video games almost every day too. And what can i say? i still get killed by the spiders.

Today, this morning i thought of making him breakfast cause ever since i moved in with him he didn't want me to do a single work, besides the dishes. but besides that he just doesn't want me to lay a finger on a chore.

Im thinking of making him some eggs and pancakes but unfortunately we ran out of eggs, and alot more than eggs. Gosh we running out of food, we need to go grocery shopping today.

As much as i hated it i had to wake kenma up cause we badly need groceries asap. I walked lazily to our room and slowly laid back down our bed, i looked at him as i lay down. I smiled and that god awful cocky smile that always makes me melt came up again.

"You know i might melt if you keep looking at me like that in the morning right?" he said with his morning voice with that bed hair, "kenma im jealous that other girls can see you like this y'know? i hate that my boyfriend looks good" i said in a jokingly grumpy tone and crossed my arms.

Kenma chuckled while his eyes were still closed, his dimples showing. "Kenma i swear if you don't stop showing me those cute dimples of yours im gonna scream and wake the whole neighborhood up." I threatened, i mean it's just 7:20 something someone's still gotta be sleeping.

"im jealous too you know? im jealous that other guys can see how pretty you are." he finally opens his eyes "you're telling me your jealous cause you think other girls might steal me from you but i don't really think that's quite possible y'know, your the only girl I'd play minecraft with AND put my bed beside with" he smiles

I smiled back "well then, no one can replace my minecraft buddy either AND i wouldn't put my bed beside someone else's either." I put my hand up trying to action like im making a promise, he takes his hand away from my face and put his hand up too.

"Okay repeat my words let's make a promise" i said and he chuckles while nodding "I,"

"I," he repeats

"I, kenma kozume promise to be y/n's minecraft, gaming buddy" i gave him another phrase

"I, kenma kozume promise to be y/n's minecraft, gaming buddy" he proudly repeats

"AND she's the only girl i will put my bed beside with on every game possible to put a bed on" i said about to laugh by this ridiculous oath we just made

"AND she's the only girl i will put my bed beside with on every game possible to put a bed on" he says it with the exact same tone i had when i said it.

We just stayed there, staring into each other's faces. "You know what I'm feeling on this moment right now? " kenma spoke up, "it felt like the my first ever drive going to miyagi to meet you up, and i knew i fell inlove once i saw you open your apartment door. That's exactly how i feel right now, it's like falling inlove all over again and im not complaining."

I want to hug him and just fill the space between us right now but i wouldn't ruin this chance of having a book worthy moment of ours.

After a couple of minutes of still staring into each other's faces we finally got out of bed. "Okay we gotta get up girl scout we need to go to the grocery store cause we ran out of food" i said as i stood up.

"wait really? how come? Did you checked the pantry yet?" he asked while he ties his hair, "wait you have a pantry???" i asked as well confused, "uhh yeah, didn't you knew" he answered about to laugh.

I ran towards the kitchen and saw there was a white door but it doesn't have a door knob, i leaned my hand on it and it opened. "what the fuck?" I said completely confused, there was tons of food on there and i cannot believe i was missing out on this much snacks for the last month.

"oh that's why when i asked you if you want any snack you just said you didn't wanna go to the convenience store and i was confused cause like there was just food in here" he says laughing after he washed his face and he sat at the kitchen island.

"damn im so stupidd"

"You are fairly correct with that, but come here sit with me" he says as he pats the space beside him, i did what he says and i looked at him as the sun shined bright on each side of us, he looked at my eyes and then my lips.

I moved closer, and not long after looking at each other we kissed, and it was as magical as i thought it would be.

Now this, for me? is a book worthy every kind of way kiss.

Author's note:

Damn y'all they kissed with stanky breath 😒 nah jkjk im js bitter asf but this is a look into y/n and kenma's life cuz i didn't felt satisfied with the last chapter, i didn't want it to end like that lmaooo. IK THAT THERE'S NO CHAPTER 12 IM SO STUPID😭😭 I WANNA ADD CHAPTR 12 BUT IM 2 LAZYYY but anyways please read my newest storyyy!! it's a suna x reader it would mean alot if you could check ittt out luv u all xoxo see ya

(Here's the suna story)