Prologue

© chuwithluv & nooowaaayyyy 2023 | All Rights Reserved ✔️

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. None of the characters and places exist in real life. Do not associate the personalities of the members' in this book to their personalities in real life. Plagiarism of any sort will not be tolerated.

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════

プロローグ

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

The Gates Of Shadows only opened for those in need. Only for those who were capable enough to withhold what power it held.

It had enormous power. Too strong it could corrupt the minds of even the strongest. Once you have a taste, you would want more, for this energy feeds upon the sins of man.

But, this energy balances the fate of universes, of realms and of space and time. And only them who shall be chosen by this energy itself could withstand what power it holds.

Exceedingly hazardous and perilous; it shall be handled with care.

And for that exists the protector, who guards the Gates Of Shadows and this mysterious energy which interconnects different realities, balancing their nature.

But one day, this energy got in the clutches of evil hands. In the hands of a man with an obsidian heart, a tainted soul, flourishing with something driven stronger than sin.

A curse fell upon the worlds. A dark mist veiled, that shall only be lifted by them, who were chosen by this energy.

13 fragments of this energy chose the 13 destinies. And their destinies decide the fate of the universe as it slowly withers of life.