1. We Almost Get Disintegrated

悲惨な

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

"This is officially your final warning, Miss Murray." The shrill voice of a middle-aged woman pierced through like chalk screeching on a blackboard. Her round glasses rested low on her high nose bridge as she narrowed her piggy eyes swirling with pure distaste in them. Her long, skeletal fingers were pointed accusingly.

"I understand, Mrs Choi-"

"This is the twenty fifth time this month one of you roaches have destroyed dorm property." Mrs. Choi's voice reached octaves only audible to bats as she ranted. "Just because you pay for this room, doesn't mean you get to do whatever shenanigans as you please," The woman added with such venom in her voice that Kaizen physically flinched.

A hushed whisper floated from behind Kaizen, "Goddamn. Someone needs a vacation," Azuha muttered.

Truly, Kaizen too thought the same and eyed the scandalized-looking woman who was purple in the face now and had a single vein pulsing in her forehead.

But Kaizen wasn't going to say that out loud. "Shut up, Azuha. I'm trynna clean up yall's mess," she whisper-snarled back at Azuha while the woman continued blabbering away about how awful they were.

"Now, clean all this mess up. And when I come here again, the dorm must be spotless. Also, I will be very glad to inform you the compensation you'll have to pay to repair the windows soon. Have I made myself clear?" Mrs. Choi spat aggressively. Kaizen grimaced slightly as drops of spit splattered across her face.

"Aye aye capt-"

"Yes! Yes, Mrs. Choi, we'll definitely clean all this up. You don't have to worry at all. And yes, the money too will be taken care of," Kaizen cut Azuha off with a crooked smile on her face. The ebony-head also made sure to secretly elbow Azuha in the gut, making her groan and squirm away.

Mrs. Choi's horse-like face was set hard, but her eyes had a sly glint in them. "I really did not expect such irresponsibility from the great Mr. Murray's daughter," she sighed wistfully as if the thought made her heart wrench. "Guess the glory of the Murray's 'long lasting legacy' will soon meet its end in this generation," Mrs. Choi added derisively. She cackled quietly like the witch that she was as she walked away, brushing past a timid looking red haired girl.

"Jeez somebody was having a bad day."

"I know right? We just broke the window this time. It's far better than all the other stunts we've pulled. I think she should've been praising us for our improvement," said Natasha coolly, ignoring the fact that they broke twelve windows. She plopped herself on the couch, sprawling on it comfortably.

"Lucky for Reverie, she wasn't here to hear all of that," said Inara with her wonted dreamy tone and tiredly rubbed her big round eyes.  Strands of her messy hair bun sticked up to different directions making her head look like a porcupine. The yellow light of the dorm made her silver hair look fluorescent.

"As if y'all even paid attention to anythin' at all. Poor Zen, my gal soloed through all of that like the champ that she is," Azuha teased and fist bumped Zen's shoulder. Then she noticed that the ebony-head was rooted unmoving to the floor like a pine tree. "Um. . . Zen? Ya' alive in there?"