𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐝𝐞 1: 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐈𝐭? 𝐓𝗼𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈𝐭...𝐎𝐛𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐭

✧*̥˚ Episode 1 *̥˚✧

                               ✧*̥˚ Episode 1 *̥˚✧

Aeesha sat their looking at her homework out of boredom. Not because she hated doing her school work but because while she had to stay home doing her school work her older brothers Lamont and Keith were getting ready to go out to meet Demetrius and Terry.

Meaning she would be the only one at home. Her parents were already out on the streets making runs and her mom was at her grandma's house to stash away some money.

And while some would be surprised about the entire family being involved Aeesha wasn't. As a little kid she didn't notice until she was 5-years old and she took a picture with so much money around her and gold chains and jewelry on that her father used to wear did she realize others were less fortunate than her family. And then she watched the Godfather and soon she caught on to her "uncles" weren't really businessmen and her parents weren't businessmen. They all sold or dealt with drugs. That's how they had everything almost half the damn neighborhood would have.

You would think too with all that money why didn't they ever move to the suburbs, but Aeesha's father a never liked the suburbs. He preferred to live in the ghetto to be close to his connects, buyers, and he simply loved the hood. That doesn't mean everyone else did because her father did buy a house for her grandmother, and aunt. With her maternal grandmother owning several properties from her great grandfather who was a white man.

Guess you could say her parents were meant to be. Since because of the properties and money they made they were able to cover it up with a cleaning service, laundromats, daycare center, nursing home, and restaurant.

Aeesha's father Larry made sure everything looked legit saying he wanted to be able to see his children grown old and have kids in peace rather than being locked up. So he made a choice to have a business and work just like her mother did.

And while her parents wanted their eldest son Lamont to take over and Keith to be his second in command, they wanted Aeesha to go to school and have a career. She was their child they wanted to do better and be safe. Not that they didn't want their sons to be but they knew they could handle the lifestyle. Not Aeesha. She was booksmart, not streetsmart just how they liked it.

"Keith please can I go," Aeesha pleaded as Keith shook his head no.

"Aeesha now you know mom and pops gon be pissed if we take you," Keith said looking at himself in the mirror.

"Please...look I'm 18 now and I did my homework please for once let me go. I promise I won't tell and I'll be with y'all the whole time so I won't get lost," Aeesha pleaded frowning looking at Keith whom easily gave into his baby sister.