𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐝𝐞 6: 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

✧*̥˚ Episode 6 *̥˚✧

                               ✧*̥˚ Episode 6 *̥˚✧

Weeks passed by with the college fair coming up soon as well as prom. With the ladder infuriating Aeesha, especially since she couldn't go with the one man she wanted to.

"So you excited about prom Aeesha," Los asked as Aeesha sighed in annoyance.

"Man fuck prom," Aeesha mumbled as Terry chuckled as Los looked confused.

"Relax Aeesha, ain't like your peoples said you can't go...just can't go with Meech," Terry said as Aeesha shrugged.

"I don't care man this is some bullshit. And I got the cutest dress too Terry like forreal imma be the best dressed girl there all alone with no date," Aeesha frowned.

As they all continued talking about the college fair as Lamar eyed them from afar.

✧*̥˚ *̥˚✧

Aeesha sat at the dinner table eating with her family as they talked.

"So you hear about Demetrius kidnapping Lamar's kid," Lamont said as their father Larry simply ate the spaghetti Stacy had made the family for dinner.

"Of course we have it's all everyone's talking about at the salon," Stacy said to her son.

"We not gon talk about business at the table," Larry said as he looked at Aeesha whom was playing in her spaghetti.

"What's wrong...can't eat," Keith questioned as Aeesha simply glared at him.

"I'm not hungry," Aeesha muttered.

"Oh come on baby eat...I made your favorite and gave you extra meatballs," Stacy said to her daughter as the girl simply shook her head.

"And I appreciate it but I just got a lot on my mind...college fair...and um prom," Aeesha said as Stacy nodded.

"Well I know you're gonna look so beautiful at prom," Stacy said.

"Yea and by myself," Aeesha scoffed.

"Well Lamont or—," Stacy suggested as Aeesha shook her head.

"No...besides I don't think I wanna go anymore," Aeesha said as Stacy frowned.

"Baby don't make this ruin your last year in high school...you've worked so hard to skip a grade and now you're just sad," Stacy said as Aeesha shrugged.