𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐝𝐞 4: 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝗼𝐬

✧*̥˚ Episode 4 *̥˚✧

✧*̥˚ Episode 4 *̥˚✧

"Demetrius...," Aeesha giggled as Demetrius kissed her making his way down to her neck making Aeesha feel hot.

Ever since they kissed that night outside her house they couldn't get enough of each other.

With Aeesha sneaking out of the house at night to meet up with Demetrius around the corner or them using Lisa as an cover up to be with Demetrius.

And sure they both knew it was wrong, but their was something there and they both felt it so Aeesha being the naive girl she was decided to take the risk with her and Demetrius.

"What's wrong," Demetrius asked.

"You're going to leave hickeys on my neck ," Aeesha said as they both laughed.

"My fault...," Demetrius said smiling as Aeesha blushed.

"Demetrius...what are we," Aeesha asked looking over at Demetrius curiously.

"You my girl," Demetrius said making Aeesha chuckle.

"You ain't ask me," Aeesha teased as Demetrius wrapped his arms around her waist bringing her closer to him and kissing her repeatedly in a joking manner.

"Aeesha...you wanna be my girlfriend," Demetrius said as Aeesha smiled running her fingers through Demetrius's hair before kissing him and nodding.

"Yea. I'll be your girlfriend," Aeesha said as Demetrius kissed her some more this time passionately as the car began to fog up.

                                        ✧*̥˚ *̥˚✧

After her make-out session with Demetrius, Aeesha went home only to see Lamont there.

"What are you doing here," Aeesha asked as she walked into the kitchen to get a snack.

"Non just watching some Looney Tunes," Lamont said making Aeesha laugh.

"For you to be Mr. Tough you sure love watching Daffy Duck and them," Aeesha teased as Lamont ignored her.

"I remember when you was little and moms and pops was out we used to sit and watch cartoons all the time while I was cooking," Lamont said making Aeesha smile as she went to sit next to her older brother.

It was true. When both her parents were either at work of on the streets hustling Lamont was the man of the house. He would babysit and watch after Aeesha and Keith making sure homework was done, and they had food on the table. And for that Aeesha respected her older brother a lot.