𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐝𝐞 3: 𝐋𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐥, 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐞𝐰

✧*̥˚ Episode 3 *̥˚✧

                               ✧*̥˚ Episode 3 *̥˚✧

"Aeesha come on we gotta head to the Flenory's house," Stacy yelled from downstairs to her daughter.

"Coming," Aeesha said hurrying up.

Terry was being released today and so Stacy and her family were going to welcome him home along with Pastor Swift. Nobody at the church wanted to be involved with the Flenory's because of Demetrius and Terry. The same could be said for the Carters but because it was her family's home church they'd been going for years before Stacy married Larry. And as much as people wanted to believe they had always been criminals. It wasn't true.

Stacy always wanted more and so when she married Larry he kept a legit job. At least until he got tired of working for the man. He wanted to be his own boss and felt that the type of money he was making working a 9 to 5 job he could make in minutes to an hour and much more. So he quite and started selling drugs with his friends and Stacy's cousins and brothers.

Stacy couldn't complain because she loved the jewelry and money it brought. Therefore she never complained.

But that doesn't mean she never thought about how her life would be if Larry stayed legit. And she honestly couldn't. The thought disgusted her.

                                        ✧*̥˚ *̥˚✧

As the Carters pulled up in front of the Flenory house Larry, Keith, and Lamont got out with Stacy holding a platter of peach cobbler and Aeesha carrying baby gifts for Terry's son.

Soon they knocked to be greeted by Lucile who smiled.

"Sorry we were late did we miss much," Stacy asked as Lucile shook her head.

"No not at all now come on in," Lucile said letting the Carters in who all smiled and thanked her.

"I made peach cobbler hope that's okay," Stacy said as Lucile chuckled.

"Girl of course now let's go put this up," Lucile said as she and Stacy walked off into the kitchen.

"What up captain Terry," Aeesha teased as Terry mean-mugged her while rocking his baby boy.

"You got jokes but don't let me get on you," Terry teased as Aeesha rolled her eyes looking down a the little baby.

"Awe he's so pretty...he must get it from his mama," Aeesha gushed sticking her tongue out at Terry as Lawanda came over.