𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐝𝐞 7: 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝗺𝐢𝐥𝐲

✧*̥˚ Episode 7 *̥˚✧

                               ✧*̥˚ Episode 7 *̥˚✧

Aeesha came home that next day and was simply quiet.
She didn't talk about losing her virginity to Demetrius. She ain't even tell her best friend Lisa about the shit.

When everything was said and done, she asked Demetrius to drop her off, but he insisted on at least taking her to get a bite to eat, which she ain't want to do honestly because even though she enjoyed it...sex felt weird to her and not because of Demetrius. The man was blessed and he knew what he was doing, but she felt dirty about herself.

Like an internal burden and shame. Still it was all said and done. And she didn't regret losing it to Demetrius so it was what it was.

Aeesha quickly went into her room unpacking her clothes and then she soon saw her outfit from her night out with Demetrius had blood on it.

"Great, just fucking great," Aeesha mumbled before taking the clothes and quickly stuffing it in a trash bag to dispose of. If her parents found out they would kill her.

She soon put the trash bag in her closet just so she could wait until her parents weren't around to dispose of it.

Letting out a sigh of relief. Aeesha soon went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Once she was done she changed into some simple but cute clothes consisting of grey jogging pants and long sleeve shirt with her hair braided into two French braids.

The girl soon went downstairs with the trash bag filled with the clothes she had the night before and she quietly walked to the front door only to be stopped.

"And what do you think you're doing," Stacy asked her daughter.

"Just throwing out my Kotex," Aeesha lied as Stacy nodded.

"Make sure you double bag it and double knot it sweetie, you know there's weirdo's out here," Stacy said as Aeesha nodded and soon left to throw the bag in the dumpster.

Going back inside to sit and watch TV in her room.

She simply sat there watching Jem and the Holograms.

As the days went by she avoided Demetrius, sex was just awkward for the girl, and even though she liked it she felt different about herself.

It wasn't until two days later did a knock came at Aeesha's door.

As Aeesha answered she saw Nicole, who was crying.