Bio (Minor Spoilers)

Basic Info

Name: Y/n L/n

Birthday: B/d

Age: 18

Hair: H/c

Eyes: E/c

Blood Type: B/t

Species: Human

Profession/Occupation: Hunter

Semblance: Berserker

Traits

Basic Appearance: Overall looks like you, but more fit and well toned. Your build is more on the strength side, but not too big to be obvious through your clothing and not to hinder mobility. However, under your clothes is multiple scares, the cause of which will be explained later. It's because of these scares that you rarely show your bare chest.

Outfit: you wear a pretty simplistic outfit consisting of a hooded, no sleeved, ankle length trench coat that is F/c in color with SF/c accents. It's a button up type of coat, but you never do, instead leaving it open. Underneath that is a simple loose light gray tank top (one for guys) and SF/c long shorts, with the legs folded up a bit (Kinda like Sora's but not has high up), with F/c accents. You wear a special type of shoes that resemble a fusion of combat boots and tennis shoes. Tough enough to handle your fighting style, but light enough to not weigh you down or make too much noise. They are dark gray in color with light gray lace, sole and outsole (the bottom of the shoe).

* A/n: yeaaaah expect me to do this a lot. What can I say, I like trench coats. I don't know why, but I do.

Personality: the best way to describe you as one crazy motherfucker. You would jump into any, and I mean ANY, dangerous situation with zero concern for yourself, all the while laughing like a mad man purely enjoying himself. Without hesitation, you will jump off of a cliff or plane without any means to slow or stop your descent. You love to fight and love the challenge it could bring. You rarely don't have a carefree or crazy smile on your face, with the exception being bored, sleeping, sad and so on.

On top of this, you're a cheerful and carefree type of guy. Nothing really bothers you, but you can still care for others, just in your own way. You enjoy life to the fullest, with a carefree mindset and a free spirit, but is that really all, or are you hiding a great sadness? A metaphorical scare, if you will. You rarely and even fear letting people in. you may like making friends and protecting others, but you rarely let them truly in, to know the real you.

Whether you mean to or not, you can be pretty flirtatious and quite the playboy, but this is mainly due to your bluntness, carefree attitude and kind nature.

Abilities, Power, & Weapons

Semblance

Berserker: a unique semblance that enhances your physical abilities to near super human levels by default. Thanks to this, you can fight some grim with your bare hands with minimum difficulty and even others who use weapons. You've trained yourself to focus these enhancements to a specific body parts, to the point where you can even block bladed weapons with zero damage, but this does leave the other parts exposed. The power of this increase depends on your mood, the more you get into a fight and feel exited from it, the stronger you get. However, there is a downside, this increase is addicting, slowly driving you into insanity. Slowly becoming more battle crazed and sadistic. It's hard for you to leave this state, really hard, but by how much depends on how much you've given into the insanity. The more you've dipped into it, the easier it is for you to go back into it.

* A/n: forgot to mention, a sign that the power has activated, is that you gain a thin purple aura. How much and its intensity depends on how much you're accessing. With the more powerful version being, you are now surrounded in black lightning and the aura gains a black outline. When the insanity begins to take hold of you, your pupils turn a light purple color, with it to becoming more intense based on how much you give into.

** no, this has nothing to do with Hakai.

Weapon

* my poor attempt at modeling

* anyways, kinda like this, but the color scheme is up to you.

War Fists of Doomed Memories/War Fists: is a pair of gauntlets that covers your forearm that was specially made for you and your unique semblance. These gauntlets have a unique function where they actually don't aid in combat, but rather mobility. These gauntlets can shoot out wires with a one of 4 tips attached, these tips have different functions for different situations. Not only this but it also has 2 different wires, one is the standard wire and another one is an electrical one. The standard one is the main use one, pretty durable as it can handle extreme stress without breaking, while the electrical wire isn't as strong but can carry a current to either transfer electrical power or to shock targets. These gauntlets can shoot out these wires at such extreme speeds that it can reach their target within seconds and even pierce stone and concrete. They can even retract nearly just as fast. As an emergency function, if needed. These gauntlets have a device in them that can cut the wire. They have 2 launching spots, one at the front and the other on the back, which can rotate to get a better position if needed. It also has a reload chamber for the Lighting Dust.

* A/n: Yes, the name as a hidden meaning.

* Wire Tips

** Hook: is used to hook onto openings. Primarily used to aid in swinging and wrapping around things. Basically your standard grappling hook tip.

** Claw: is used to grab onto different things. Typically, to pull things closer to you. Despite its small size, its grip is pretty strong.

** Spear: used to puncture things. Think harpoon.

** Rocket: used to reach further distances much faster or as an explosive.

Techniques

Just Standard martial arts and improv moves.

Family

Parents = both deceased.

Siblings = None.