Ch. 4 | Entrance arc | A Peak Into the Insanity

The Underground Battle

As we left off, Y/n has just been dragged down into a large hole by a large King Taijitu. Everyone was shocked by this, with Yang and Blake being even more so. The 2 girls rushed in towards the whole in the hopes of saving him, but they were stopped by Weiss, Ruby, Pyrrha and Ren, who each grabbed a hold of them.

Weiss: "stop! It's too dangerous to go down there half cocked!"

Yang: "but.... he'll die if we do nothing!"

Pyrrha: "you dont know that but.... hes right. The only way we can help him right now is to defeat that Nevermore. Until then, we must have faith that he'll be ok until then."

Ren: "I havent known him long enough, but he seems pretty strong."

Blake: "b-but.... he might..."

Ruby: looks at Weiss, then back at her sister, "let's deal with that Grimm together. Then let's help him."

Yang: looks back at her sister, "Ruby...."

Ruby: "look, hes my friend and I want to save him too. I promise I won't let him die."

Yang: "..... all right. Let's beat this bucket of chicken wings as fast as we can."

Ruby: shoots her hands into the air, "yeah!"

We now see underground into a massive cave system. As the camera pans around, we can see the giant snake crashing into many different pillars, with the boy still in its mouth.

Y/n: "tch you're beginning to piss me...... THE FUCK OFF!! HYAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

The boy coated his fist in white aura, with purple scattered around it. He then cocks his fist back and punched the roof of the snakes mouth. This caused it to screech in pain, letting the boy go in the process. When he lands, the boy wastes no time to go on the counter-attack as he rushes towards the broken pieces of the pillars and begins to chuck them at the creature, making it screech in even more pain.

Y/n: straightens up, "what, thought you had the upper hand just because we ere in your turf? Like some home court advantage? Fat chance ramen noodle./I got to end this quickly, who knows how the others are fairing against the flying turkey."

* randomly came acrossed this channel, and I'm glad I did

* repeat if needed

* Here's the instrumental if you just want that instead.

The serpentine like monster quickly looks at the boy and growls at him. The boy just forms a cocky smirk in response to the creature. However, unbeknownst to the boy, this snake has a second head for a tail. This second head begins to slowly slither around behind him and begins to approach the unsuspecting boy. Well, the plan was to sneak up on him but-