Ch. 3 | Entrance arc | Are you nuts? Is that a trick question?

Yangs Rage

We then see an overview of the Emerald Forest, with buffs of smoke in the distance. As the camera pans down into its thick foliage, we then see Yang walking around, as if shes looking for something or someone.

Yang: cuffs her hands to the sides of her mouth, "HELLOOOOOOOO!" something rushes past her but she doesnt notice it, "is anyone out there?! helllloooooo!" she then raises her arms up in the air in annoyance, "I'm getting bored!.......huh? Then she hears some rustling in the bushes behind her, which causes her to quickly look, "is someone there?" she then walks towards them, "is that you Ruby?" puts her hands on her hips, "did you seriously seek me out? geeez, I thought I told you-"

Suddenly, something big came rushing out from the bushes and attempts to strike at her. However, Yang sees this and quickly dodges it by jumping back. When she looks up, she sees it's an Ursa.

 When she looks up, she sees it's an Ursa

Yang: "sooo, thats a no?"

The monster then tries to attack her again but, again, she dodges it with a cocky grin. She then gets up and activates her Ember Celica. She then stares down the creature before her. However, before she could fight this one, another one shows up from behind her and rushes her. She notices it right on time and leaps over it. Seeing its chance, the first Ursa rushes at her again, only to get sent flying back from where it came from a fiery punch to the face by Yang. The second Ursa then rushes at her again but this time, she does as well. Said creature then takes a swipe at her but, she then slides underneath it and jumps up from behind it, delivering a powerful punch to the back of its head. This sends it crashing down, face first, into the dirt below it with a hard and powerful sounding thud.

Yang: "heh, is that really all you got? I heard you guys were strong, but I guess not. Oh, by the way, have either of you seen a girl with a red hood, black hair with red tips and a big scythe gun thing that usually on her back? You can't miss her." both then growl at her in response.

" both then growl at her in response