Ch. 1 | Entrance arc | To Beacon Academy!

A/n: Alright everyone because of a suggestion of a fellow writer I'm doing something new. I will be posting the bio, info, harem list (if any), any other bits of information and the first chapter of various stories I'm working on. I have no schedule, so until I do, updates will be sporadic. For some it could be a week, for others a couple of weeks, but also sometimes a few a week. I would also like to add some stories might receive more updates than others, depending on my mood, if I'm getting into it, or ideas for that series. So these first few bits of information and chapters are to give you a taste of what's to come. This message will be only on the first chapter of each new story. Hope you enjoy this testing phase I'm doing and the stories I write. Don't worry, no story will be abandoned, regardless of how many I make. If anything, maybe temporary hiatus.

* Now onto the story, shall we.

Enter the Crazy Boy

Narrator: "legends, stories told throughout time and history. Mankind has grown quite fond of recounting the many exploits of heroes and of villains. They forget, however, that we are the remnants, byproducts, of a long forgotten past."

We then see as a gem that starts to glow a bright green color and fade to a show of simple images of a man rising up from the earth before he gets surrounded by terrifying monsters.

Narrator: "man, born from dusts, were strong, wise and resourceful, but he was born into an unforgiving and treacherous world. An inevitable darkness, creatures of pure destruction, the creatures of Grimm, set their sights on man and all of his creations. These different forces clashed, and it seems that this darkness wanted to return man back into the void."

Then darkness sets in, but then, it becomes lessened by a light that glows ever brighter and brighter, until a gem rises out from it and lowers itself down to the hands of man.

Narrator: "however, even the most smallest of sparks can bring forth hope. This can be enough to ignite change and, in time, man's passion, resourcefulness, and ingenuity. This led them to the tools that would aid them to even the odds set before them. This power..... is called, 'dust'."

Then the scene shifts out to show many men shooting out lightning from their hands, other raising their swords into the air and many more aiming their rifles at these monsters. Then a large castle is seen behind them.

Narrator: "with natures wrath in hand, man lit their way through the ever apposing darkness and in the shadows' absence came forth strength, civilization and more importantly, life."