0.3

chapter three | aliens

the group of teenagers ran towards the strange looking space thing, isabel's face scrunched up with confusion as she realised this day couldn't get any weirder. steam and smoke poured off the space like thing whilst the group gathered around it to take a closer look. "its a dragon capsule." alex informed, admiring the capsule as the rest got a good look at it.

"how do you know all of this stuff?" gabriel was curious why a boy as young as him would know so much. before gabriel could start looking at the capsule, isabel softly placed her hand on his shoulder for support because of the lack of water and too much running this made her dizzy. he averted his gaze to the red head and gave her a concerned look to which she just wafted him away, to tell him she was okay.

"there is a reason my mom sent me to an outdoor camp." alex simply said.

"oh god that things huge." gabriel breathed, the red head beside him started wiggling her eyebrows at the brunette. but he just smiled and rolled his eyes knowing exactly what she meant.

gabriel curiously started walking closer and closer to the capsule, before he placed his hand on it alex protested but it was too late. the brunette hissed in pain, isabel saw the bright red mark appearing on his hand so she placed his large hand on top of her small one, locking their eyes together.

"its still hot from re-entry." alex pointed out, shocked at the boy.

"gabriel, are you okay?" isabel looked up at the boy, her eyes softening. gabriel looked down at the girl whilst nodding his head slightly, but she could tell he was in pain.

"oh does anyone have any water?" dariush asked the group, to which zhen zhen grabbed a blue water bottle out of her bag and passed it to the boy. isabel sighed with relief as she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"finally, who knocked some sense into this guy?" isabel replied, although she spoke to soon, dariush began to chug the drink from above him. isabel let out a sharp huff snatching the cold drink out of his hand, "are you serious?" the girl snapped, rolling her eyes but dariush was oblivious.

isabel turned her attention to gabriel, once again looking up at him with a soft smile. she gently poured the liquid on his hand but he pulled away with a hiss, which she replied with a 'really' look. he then gave her his hand as she continued to cool it. she then gave it to the brunette who poured some onto the steaming door.

"drink." he told the red head, who thanked him because of her dizziness. the cold liquid glided down her throat, refreshing her every need, then giving it back to zhen zhen who gave her a nod.

isabel and gabriel stood for a moment locking eyes, with care and protection dancing around in them. "oi! lovebirds, the world is literally ending. you can fuck after." dariush called, isabel felt her cheeks flare and gabriel drifted out of their gaze, turning to dariush to flip him off.

gabriel turned to the door and placed a hand on it to open it. "wait your not seroiusly gonna open that thing are you?" dariush protested.

"there could be someone inside." gabriel answered, turning back to the door.

"no leave it be, alright." dariush rambled, "we don't know what this shit is." he touched the black goo that was painted on the capsule but gave a disgusted look and wiped it on the bottom of his shoe, "this is animal kingdom out here, bitches. all right, survival of the fit-"

before he could finish the door flew open, sending dariush flying backwards. as dariush groaned on the floor isabel snorted at what she witnessed, "well, that shut him up." she said, everyone let out a snicker at her comment.